Is it time for Ray Rice?

Wildfire

Registered
Reaction score
If we don't do anything, the season is going to go into a nose dive. Ellington is hurt, Fitz is hurt, and Stanton is sub-par, if I can be so kind.

Our defense is getting worn out.

Is it time for the Cardinals to look at signing Ray Rice for the rest of the season?

Just asking.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hell no. The guy is potentially a worse football player than person.

He was horrid last season. Just because he was good once doesn't make him good now.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Does he play QB? :D

The main issue is #5 & OJ Anderson in his prime ain't changing that problem.

OP
OP
W

Wildfire

Registered
Reaction score
I asked and I got the answer that I thought I would.

It's good to see that Cardinal fans will not sell their souls to the Devil for a player that we don't need anywhere around the cardinals.

Thanks to all for the vote that you made.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
If we don't do anything, the season is going to go into a nose dive. Ellington is hurt, Fitz is hurt, and Stanton is sub-par, if I can be so kind.

Our defense is getting worn out.

Is it time for the Cardinals to look at signing Ray Rice for the rest of the season?
Just asking.

Funny, Jimmy Johnson suggested on the halftime show that BA and the management team seriously discuss the possibility of bringing in Rice, particularly since it looks like Ellington may miss some time with his hip injury, this team has rode him and his wheels are falling off with all the punishment he is taking on a weekly basis. QB play is the big problem here as Stanton is channeling his inner Taylor Kelly and really hurting this team with his horrendous play the last couple of games.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
The Cards have done to AE what they did to Beanie. he has played through a significant injury to give the team a 1000 yards plus of total offense and now he is breaking down.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I know the guy is a real POS as a person but someone will eventually give him a second chance just like we will give Washington another chance otherwise we would have already cut him. Getting a RB who can carry 25 - 30 times a game would limit Stanton from having to throw more thus decreasing the chances of him making a stupid decision or a turnover. For those who say no that means we concede the rest of the season as we do not win again without Fitz and Ellington or a capable RB to help Stanton.

Last edited:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know the guy is a real POS as a person but someone will eventually give him a second chance just like we will give Washington another chance otherwise we would have already cut him. Getting a RB who can carry 25 - 30 tes a game would limit Stanton from having to throw more thus increasing the chances of him making a stupid decision or a turnover. For those who say no that means we concede the rest of the season as we do not win again without Fitz and Ellington or a capable RB to help Stanton.

Except he's a terrible RB.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Except he's a terrible RB.

In fairness to Rice, the Raven's OL was one of the worst in football last year. They spent this past offseason rebuilding it. I can understand not wanting him for the off-field issues, but it's extremely premature to write him off as a player. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see him have a pro bowl type season when he returns. His legs will be fresh & he'll bring some attitude also. Until the incident with his girlfriend/wife, no Raven was more involved in community outreach than Rice was. Let's not forget how good Vick looked the season or 2 after his return from prison.

Bobcat

Reaction score
Dudley Do right Attitude of this Forum

I am sick and tired of the "Dudley Do right Attitude of this Forum."

Man we will never ever set the opportunity w have now unless we bring in a Player of Rices ability, and I mean RIGHT NOW...!!! The guy made a big mistake, he is now married to the women, who has totally forgiven Ray. Just look at how we have rehabilitated TM. Also just look how we have been screwed by RG the Commish. on DW suspension. Guy's that have done worse things than him have all been reinstated. IE the gut from the Brown's the guy from Denver, the guy from the 49er's. The reason Russ says No because he lives in the Bay Area, right Russ. Sorry if you don't root for the team in the area that you are from I really question your true them loyalty.

Ido care of about his past, only that he keeps himself on the straight and narrow, and can help us get back to winning.

I cannot and will not accept losing any more due to front office mightier than thou attitude. Keep the Old Man out of this, He is what has hurt this team in the past.

We are not done as others have said. BA is no Todd G. of ASU. He plays the best that he has left to play with. Next Man Up.

I want our fans not to be just band wagon types but hard nosed fans who don't ever give up. From what I have been reading we seem to be the later. Now i is up to us as TRUE RED WHITE CARDINAL FAN'S TO STOP WITH THE LOOSER ATTITUDE. Let's get back and encourage our Team to put the last two games behind us and start kicking some ASS.

BOBCAT:mad::bang::mulli:

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I am sick and tired of the "Dudley Do right Attitude of this Forum."

Man we will never ever set the opportunity w have now unless we bring in a Player of Rices ability, and I mean RIGHT NOW...!!! The guy made a big mistake, he is now married to the women, who has totally forgiven Ray. Just look at how we have rehabilitated TM. Also just look how we have been screwed by RG the Commish. on DW suspension. Guy's that have done worse things than him have all been reinstated. IE the gut from the Brown's the guy from Denver, the guy from the 49er's. The reason Russ says No because he lives in the Bay Area, right Russ. Sorry if you don't root for the team in the area that you are from I really question your true them loyalty.

Ido care of about his past, only that he keeps himself on the straight and narrow, and can help us get back to winning.

I cannot and will not accept losing any more due to front office mightier than thou attitude. Keep the Old Man out of this, He is what has hurt this team in the past.

We are not done as others have said. BA is no Todd G. of ASU. He plays the best that he has left to play with. Next Man Up.

I want our fans not to be just band wagon types but hard nosed fans who don't ever give up. From what I have been reading we seem to be the later. Now i is up to us as TRUE RED WHITE CARDINAL FAN'S TO STOP WITH THE LOOSER ATTITUDE. Let's get back and encourage our Team to put the last two games behind us and start kicking some ASS.

BOBCAT:mad::bang::mulli:

The battered woman syndrome is a sad fact, so them being married or her forgiving him does not mean in the least that his abuse is going to stop in the near future and she is probably screwed up and psychologically cannot walk away, especially since the man provides the comfort of a big bank account to sickly help her justify staying. That being said, it is football and we do not have a running back. Signing Rice does not sell our souls to the devil, only Rice is responsible for the destiny of his soul, we would be singing him to play football and not abuse a woman. My only concern is does he have anything left in the tank and can he learn the playbook in time... but this team needs to be proactive with the limited options available, though I think Bush will prove to be somebody we wish we had earlier in the season

Bobcat

Reaction score
The battered woman syndrome is a sad fact, so them being married or her forgiving him does not mean in the least that his abuse is going to stop in the near future and she is probably screwed up and psychologically cannot walk away, especially since the man provides the comfort of a big bank account to sickly help her justify staying. That being said, it is football and we do not have a running back. Signing Rice does not sell our souls to the devil, only Rice is responsible for the destiny of his soul, we would be singing him to play football and not abuse a woman. My only concern is does he have anything left in the tank and can he learn the playbook in time... but this team needs to be proactive with the limited options available, though I think Bush will prove to be somebody we wish we had earlier in the season

Thank you for your reply comments. Yes it is all up to Ray to get his act together, but I know that we as a team can really help this you man. I do not Trust RG the Commish. at all. He makes bad player choices all of the time, just look at his screw ups this year. We need a player of Rices Athletic ability. Running backs usually catch on to the system pretty face, "see daylight run to daylight." Passing routs may take some time, but all in all they do catch on fast.

BOBCAT :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard