Is it just me...?

Brown_Blood

Seven.
Reaction score
Okay, if I take too long typing a response, when I get back to the board, everything shows read. Am I just a doofus, or does everyone suffer from this?

jw7

Woof!
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/showthread.php?t=49469

The "Forums Read" has been a constant issue without a great solution, see the above thread.

In a few weeks, the bulletin board software is promising a true database-driven forum marking system which in theory should make it better. It is already past beta, and in release canidate status so shouldn't be too much longer.

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why does it take so long to type your responses, do you have an annoying wife that talks on and on and on about coupons while you're trying to post?

:D

OP
OP
Brown_Blood

Brown_Blood

Seven.
Reaction score
Assface said:
Why does it take so long to type your responses, do you have an annoying wife that talks on and on and on about coupons while you're trying to post?

:D
Talking ain't all she can do...

OP
OP
Brown_Blood

Brown_Blood

Seven.
Reaction score
jw7 said:
http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/showthread.php?t=49469

The "Forums Read" has been a constant issue without a great solution, see the above thread.

In a few weeks, the bulletin board software is promising a true database-driven forum marking system which in theory should make it better. It is already past beta, and in release canidate status so shouldn't be too much longer.
Okay, I just wanted to make sure it's not me. I read that other thread and I understand their points. The only trouble I have with the whole (look at the time of the last post) is when there is a post that is multiple pages long. I may have read a page or two last time I was on, but now the flippin' thing is 6 pages. I've got to read through and find where I left off instead of being able to jump right to the last post....

....poor me....can't waste time efficiently....:cry:

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
One time I was eating Triscuits and I found a cheeze-it like cracker inside the box.

KingofCards

My Hero
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
One time I was eating Triscuits and I found a cheeze-it like cracker inside the box.

Wheat thins are way better than Triscuits. Triscuits are like Frosted mini-wheats without the sugar coated side.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
KingofCards said:
Triscuits are like Frosted mini-wheats without the sugar coated side.

Whoa... you're right!!

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison