Iowa State WR Hakeem Butler

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OL often arent ready to play year one. The majority of college OL need a year of strength and conditioning to face the rigors of the NFL.

With that said, the Cardinals added three OL this offseasons, 2 Guards and 1 Tackle. Two of the three are going to start. There isn't an open starting position, so look for later round draft picks to add depth and develop.
This.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Wasn't our entire oline injured last year except for the rookie. Fix the fing oline for God's sake, that's my battle cry until it's done. Glad Keim brought in some fresh meat this offseason but like last year they have injury concerns. Ftfo.

Rookies usually WON'T fix the offensive line.

The biggest issue for the Cardinals on the offensive line has always been a lack of development. Good teams draft rookies and let them develop into starters down the road. The Cardinals have consistently failed at this. What it looks like they are doing is bringing in guys who can play reasonably well and to bring along the young guys.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
No doubt and they should. kK already said we need a wr that can take the lid off. If we are betting on Kevin White we are idiots. I’m lovin’ me some Hollywood Brown IF IF IF he has fully recovered from his foot injury and especially if we take Murray. Built in chemistry.

The reason I like Deebo is that you see him win in a number of different routes and receiver positions. He'll be lethal on jet sweeps, screens, deep posts, and crossers. Hollywood is a bit diminutive. He'd be nice if he was just the icing on the cake, but I want a guy with a bit more size.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Rookies usually WON'T fix the offensive line.

The biggest issue for the Cardinals on the offensive line has always been a lack of development. Good teams draft rookies and let them develop into starters down the road. The Cardinals have consistently failed at this. What it looks like they are doing is bringing in guys who can play reasonably well and to bring along the young guys.

Rookie olinemen may not fix the line this year but we have to start the process at some point.

By week 6 at least one of them will be injured so a youngin or two can get some experience.

KK's offense may actually cater to young/rookie linemen. Plus a rookie wr picked in later rds may have a big impact based on KK's offense.

At the end of the day I don't want sk to reach on a player for position need but I think oline is more of a need than wr.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Rookie olinemen may not fix the line this year but we have to start the process at some point.

By week 6 at least one of them will be injured so a youngin or two can get some experience.

KK's offense may actually cater to young/rookie linemen. Plus a rookie wr picked in later rds may have a big impact based on KK's offense.

At the end of the day I don't want sk to reach on a player for position need but I think oline is more of a need than wr.

I think it's a toss up, but the Cardinals literally only have two good WRs and need two more.

Maybe White emerges as one, but that's a huge gamble.

The offensive line at least has 5 solidish starters and 3 solidish backups right now. What that also means is that there isn't really much room to bring in more than one or two young players since the team will only keep maybe 9 OL.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard