International Player Pathway Program

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
So news in from my local rugby team that our youngest and brightest talent has just decided to leave the club and to into the NFL. He's a really big name in rugby, plays internationally for Wales, is 22 and quick as hell. How does this program work? He's 6'3 so would be an ideal WR...

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I really really hope we pick him up.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Average rugby player salary is £100k a year (Around $130k)

NFL Practice squad salary is $216,000 for 18 weeks.

No brainer.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Guys like Rees-Zammit just need the ball in their hands. You could use him like Deebo (wide, slot, out of the backfield, screens). He would probably excel on special teams as well as a return guy and gunner.

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
So news in from my local rugby team that our youngest and brightest talent has just decided to leave the club and to into the NFL. He's a really big name in rugby, plays internationally for Wales, is 22 and quick as hell. How does this program work? He's 6'3 so would be an ideal WR...

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I really really hope we pick him up.
Easy and smooth speed! It looks like he’s never really working that hard when he’s running. Andy Isabella is fast but it looks like he has to really work hard to get there , this guy looks like he’s at 75% effort and blowing by some of the best players in the world.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sad Peacock lost the rights to Premiership Rugby. I watched a ton of Rugby the past couple years because of it.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson