Inject positive Cards media into my veins

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Kyler is so quick even when he is not trying to run full speed. You watch that 10 yard rushing touchdown where he fakes the pass twice to freeze the backs. He looks like he is just floating along, and then you see the d linemen chasing them and they are running flat out and can't catch up.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
We can laugh now, but how did Golden not block Dalton on Baker's interception return? And Dalton never even touched Baker... Baker weirdly jumped into Golden, then fell down!

...dave

You're absolutely right. Golden was watching a CHI player trailing Budda, but who might have had the angle on him (but really didn't). If Golden instead blows Dalton off the filed like he could have, then Baker scores no problem. Oh well still an awesome play, and our weird turnover luck continues.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Just wait till we get Edmonds back and I think Watt plays in the playoffs. And I crazy bit of info I heard. Larry Fitzgerald will come back in the playoffs!!

Reaction score
We can laugh now, but how did Golden not block Dalton on Baker's interception return? And Dalton never even touched Baker... Baker weirdly jumped into Golden, then fell down!

...dave

On the other camera view it looks like Dalton is farther downfield than Budda & Golden, & Golden was trailing Budda by a few steps. Dalton had already crossed Golden's path & was at the spot before Budda & that's why Budda attempted to jump over Dalton.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
HOLY *%#^!!!!! I can’t find a link, but just watched Michael Irvin on First Take say the Cardinals are the most complete team in the NFC. Over the Cowboys??? Wow.

Attachments

• 197A5A7C-FE0E-4973-B49C-654A905DCC7C.jpeg
    197A5A7C-FE0E-4973-B49C-654A905DCC7C.jpeg
    230.5 KB · Views: 10

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
1. Cardinals (10-2, last week No. 1): It doesn’t matter that they went 2-1 without him; if the Cardinals get the No. 1 seed in the NFC , Kyler Murray is the MVP.

Would probably need about 2 or 3 more Brady losses and maybe 2 more Rodgers losses (to win MVP), but nice to see.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
1. Cardinals (10-2, last week No. 1): It doesn’t matter that they went 2-1 without him; if the Cardinals get the No. 1 seed in the NFC , Kyler Murray is the MVP.

Would probably need about 2 or 3 more Brady losses and maybe 2 more Rodgers losses (to win MVP), but nice to see.

The Bucs could lose to a pissed off and humiliated Bills squad next week. Green Bay goes to Baltimore in two weeks who are a different team at home. Cowboys @ Washington is a big one.

Zalixar

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The Bucs could lose to a pissed off and humiliated Bills squad next week. Green Bay goes to Baltimore in two weeks who are a different team at home. Cowboys @ Washington is a big one.
Ravens are falling apart, unfortunately. Packers may trip up, but I personally don't think they will lose another game (without crazy impactful injuries.)

They are getting several Pro Bowl/All Pro players back, in which several have to even played most of the year.

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just wait till we get Edmonds back and I think Watt plays in the playoffs. And I crazy bit of info I heard. Larry Fitzgerald will come back in the playoffs!!

Nah he won't he's done, and he should be. Would hurt us to bring him back in the playoffs.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave