Inject positive Cards media into my veins

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah these pundits acting like Kyler is our only injured player. They forget other shoot we were destroying teams with Maxx early in the season, JJ, Pugh, shoot numerous Olinemen been missing time, Dhop, Edmonds we are missing huge pieces as well. Like an earlier poster said we saw GB one game without Rodgers abs they couldn’t score a TD, we won 2 road division games without our star? There really is zero argument at this point if the facts are ALL presented. Not to mention GB only beat us again with almost no Dhop, and really should have lost if not for a fluke ending, worst case should have went to OT and I like our chances.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah these pundits acting like Kyler is our only injured player. They forget other shoot we were destroying teams with Maxx early in the season, JJ, Pugh, shoot numerous Olinemen been missing time, Dhop, Edmonds we are missing huge pieces as well. Like an earlier poster said we saw GB one game without Rodgers abs they couldn’t score a TD, we won 2 road division games without our star? There really is zero argument at this point if the facts are ALL presented. Not to mention GB only beat us again with almost no Dhop, and really should have lost if not for a fluke ending, worst case should have went to OT and I like our chances.

Dude, GB beat us on a short week, in our house missing 11 starters and all their WRs. Right now, there’s definitely an argument people can make they’re better than us.

I think it’s a toss-up personally.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Dude, GB beat us on a short week, in our house missing 11 starters and all their WRs. Right now, there’s definitely an argument people can make they’re better than us.

I think if the Cardinals replayed that game 9 more times, the Cardinals win it 6 times.

There is a reason the Cardinals have a better record against a better schedule...they are the better team despite losing the head-to-head match up.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I think if the Cardinals replayed that game 9 more times, the Cardinals win it 6 times.

There is a reason the Cardinals have a better record against a better schedule...they are the better team despite losing the head-to-head match up.
I agree...I think the bright lights got to them, to start the game and they took GB a little lightly, with all of their injuries. A bad INT and muffed punt gave GB easy possessions and scores. It's not like they were driving the field all game long against the Cardinals defense.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

We beat ourselves in that game and we were hardly a healthy team as well. Still should have won it even as bad as we played. If Dhop could have even played the entire game we win. We are the better team and they have a cupcake schedule comparatively…

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We beat ourselves in that game and we were hardly a healthy team as well. Still should have won it even as bad as we played. If Dhop could have even played the entire game we win. We are the better team and they have a cupcake schedule comparatively…

100%

I don't understand why GB 8 point win at home is so much more impressive than our 17 point win in LA. GB was missing players? Well, so were we.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kliff no. 1 on 4th down calls

Interesting! Kingsbury leads by a mile in the bottom line stat: Difference in expected vs. actual fourth-down conversions: 6.5%.

Yet half the people in the next game thread will be calling him an idiot if one of his decisions doesn't work out.

...dave

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
100%

I don't understand why GB 8 point win at home is so much more impressive than our 17 point win in LA. GB was missing players? Well, so were we.

Who were we missing against the Rams? We were totally healthy at that point, no?

And the 8 point final tally belies how beat up the Rams got, down 37-17 in the third before GB took their foot off the gas.

Again, I don’t think they’re better than us. I think it’s a total toss-up. We have the edge in talent if Hop and Kyler are healthy, but they have an experience edge playing big games that we don’t and we saw that put us in a hole in our game against them.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
Who were we missing against the Rams? We were totally healthy at that point, no?

And the 8 point final tally belies how beat up the Rams got, down 37-17 in the third before GB took their foot off the gas.

Again, I don’t think they’re better than us. I think it’s a total toss-up. We have the edge in talent if Hop and Kyler are healthy, but they have an experience edge playing big games that we don’t and we saw that put us in a hole in our game against them.
maybe byron murphy? Jordan Phillips

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting! Kingsbury leads by a mile in the bottom line stat: Difference in expected vs. actual fourth-down conversions: 6.5%.

Yet half the people in the next game thread will be calling him an idiot if one of his decisions doesn't work out.

...dave
I’d call him an idiot again if we went for it on in our own zone only 7 points down in the first quarter.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score

We went into that game with 3 starting oline injured but Pugh did play. The only Rams player out due to injury, and it was actually illness, was TuTu Atwell.

So, not nearly as banged up as teams are in this part of the season. But there was plenty of angst here about our beat up oline facing the ferocious LA front seven. Some people even claimed we had no chance of winning!!!

GB is our biggest threat, but there was some overreaction to their Rams victory, IMO.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We went into that game with 3 starting oline injured but Pugh did play. The only Rams player out due to injury, and it was actually illness, was TuTu Atwell.

So, not nearly as banged up as teams are in this part of the season. But there was plenty of angst here about our beat up oline facing the ferocious LA front seven. Some people even claimed we had no chance of winning!!!

GB is our biggest threat, but there was some overreaction to their Rams victory, IMO.
i think the Rams win just added to a cumulative thing with GB and no matter how much we don't want to hear it, their win in our house is the best single win any team has had all season. But yeah... they definitely are getting a little more hype for the Rams W, which really doesn't make all that much sense considering the Rams, have looked like crap for the last month. And how they were actually favorites going into that one I have no idea.

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Top 10 most reliable NFL pass-catchers: Hunter Renfrow, Vikings duo among trustworthy targets​

Kirk #1.

He has way exceeded my expectations in terms of drops but he has had some. I think their metric takes into account expected catch rate, meaning Murray is making some really difficult throws and of course Kirk has caught them.

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
With 2 NFC West wins in non-division games and 1 AFC North loss in non-division games, NFC West regains strongest division title.

NFC West - 28 and 20
AFC North - 27 and 20
AFC West - 27 and 21

Trivia question.

What division/year finished with the best record since 2000 season? (It's a two way tie.)

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member