Inject positive Cards media into my veins

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Crazy part is we've left a lot of points on the field + not tried scoring as much in the 4th.
Look at the by quarter offensive stats: 2nd and 3rd quarters the Cardinals are burying their opponents. 1st quarter is kind of average. 4th Quarter is average too.

The numbers tell you that the Cardinals are running out the clock almost every 4th quarter.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good stuff on Cards, but are they still #1 in the Herd Hierchy?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Nate

Registered
Reaction score
It was already removed. I checked the stats at NFL.com. The Cardinals have given up, I think it was 16 more points than the Bills (1 Kick Return, 1 pick six, 1 safety).

The Bills have allowed 16 fewer points than the Cardinals but played one game less.

Red on White

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The team was putting a lot of stuff like this in the stadium yesterday in their pregame videos. About how we are the best team in the NFL, etc..... Straight up bragging.

I hated it. Keep humble until you win the Super Bowl.

Or at least win a play-off game

Or even make the play-offs

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Some interesting stats presented here.. holy carp, K1 has a passer rating of 156.7 when blitzed this year??!!! That's literally insane.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
PFT has an article about players earning big contacts next year. They had CJ at 3 years/$48 million, $32 million signing bonus. Then went on to say he might choose to sign with a playoff contender like the Chargers. Thought the Cardinals at 7-0 was a playoff contender…..???

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard