Inject positive Cards media into my veins

mhill1986

Veteran
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Maybe a bit off topic, but I thought some of you might enjoy this (surely some will think it's just stupid, too). The guys has a whole series, starting from week one. Pretty funny.

Nate

Registered
Reaction score
Josh Jones has received very negative feedback from posters on this board.

ESPN and Next Gen Stats seem to disagree. When he fails he obviously gets beaten bad, perhaps in part since he gets no help from Garcia and due to the Cardinals wide line splits.

In total, according to this rating system they see him as an above average player for most of his snaps.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Josh Jones has received very negative feedback from posters on this board.

ESPN and Next Gen Stats seem to disagree. When he fails he obviously gets beaten bad, perhaps in part since he gets no help from Garcia and due to the Cardinals wide line splits.

In total, according to this rating system they see him as an above average player for most of his snaps.

That's common though. When a guy on the line wins 95% of the time, but when he loses its a TFL or sack, everyone piles on them.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Maybe a bit off topic, but I thought some of you might enjoy this (surely some will think it's just stupid, too). The guys has a whole series, starting from week one. Pretty funny.
Why are the cardinals an old man?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
That's common though. When a guy on the line wins 95% of the time, but when he loses its a TFL or sack, everyone piles on them.
Eh I don’t think he was successful 95% of last Sunday. And when the failure is the worst failure possible it drags down a lot of other success. And there are definitely different levels of failure.

Just off the top of my head:

Doesn’t complete run block so play picks up 4 yards instead of springing for big gainer.

Loses battle at LOS and runner tackled for no gain.

Blows pass block which causes a QB hurry and a throw away from QB for no gain.

Blown up in running game and runner tackles for loss.

Blown up so badly in running game that defender in backfield so quickly to cause fumble on exchange.

Holding penalty. Loss of yardage

Sack (loss of yards and down)

Sack/holding penalty in endzone for safety.

All of those are failures of one kind or another. But their “value” greatly differs. Have just a handful of the worse ones and it makes your overall effort suspect.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
The team was putting a lot of stuff like this in the stadium yesterday in their pregame videos. About how we are the best team in the NFL, etc..... Straight up bragging.

I hated it. Keep humble until you win the Super Bowl.
Im not sure yet, this team is different, Kyler feels right undefeated, as long as it is within good sportsmanship. I’ve always been a Jim brown, Leroy Kelly kind of fan. Say it on the field. Confidence with class, but that hasn’t always worked out well for us.

guess I’m trying to say this team feeds off success, not fear of failure like me as a fan. I’ll check myself and go with it. I liked the way Kyler treated Aaron Rodgers in the press, classy and true.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Eh I don’t think he was successful 95% of last Sunday. And when the failure is the worst failure possible it drags down a lot of other success. And there are definitely different levels of failure.

Just off the top of my head:

Doesn’t complete run block so play picks up 4 yards instead of springing for big gainer.

Loses battle at LOS and runner tackled for no gain.

Blows pass block which causes a QB hurry and a throw away from QB for no gain.

Blown up in running game and runner tackles for loss.

Blown up so badly in running game that defender in backfield so quickly to cause fumble on exchange.

Holding penalty. Loss of yardage

Sack (loss of yards and down)

Sack/holding penalty in endzone for safety.

All of those are failures of one kind or another. But their “value” greatly differs. Have just a handful of the worse ones and it makes your overall effort suspect.
I could forgive a lot of those failures, but not the QB hits. It felt like Kyler took more rough hits on Sunday than he did the first 6 weeks.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Even with Watt out, I think we could still win it all. It will be much more difficult however.

We'll have to win some shoot outs, and K2's situational management could become an issue if some of the games come down to the wire.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting... oldest overall roster, yet the average age of the Cardinals' starters is middle of the league, and youngest in the division.

...dave

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Interesting... oldest overall roster, yet the average age of the Cardinals' starters is middle of the league, and youngest in the division.

...dave
And I think Lee & Prater are a couple anchors to our number.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Got what you wanted, that’s some major attention.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard