Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

Djaughe

Reaction score
The family took me to see the movie fer Fathers day.

The boys had a great time and enjoyed the movie. I thought it was pretty neat to see their reaction during the show. :thumbup:

They loved the nuke explosion and the ant scene

I'll probably go buy the DVD box set later on.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry but this movie just didn't do it for me and I was highly dissappointed although I had a feeling that I would be. The begining was horrible and it just took too long to get going. Not even Harrison Ford could save this one. It kills me to say that as I am a huge Indy fan.

:(

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so, I just watched this for the second time today after really loathing it the first time and I've got to say, it wasn't nearly as bad as I initially thought it was. Was it as good as any of the first three? Not even close, but it was fun enough, had some solid set-pieces, Ford was Indy and I wasn't nearly as annoyed at Mutt this time around. Let's put it this way, if it was on TNT and I was bored and had nothing to do, I'd have no problem watching it for a little bit. I wouldn't be first in line for 5, but I'd definitely go check it out with a much more open mind than I did for this one.

Last edited: