Imagine if you will

seesred

Reaction score
Imagine this Sunday the Cards beat someone they should. Imagine the Niners lose as they might to New Orleans. We are tied for second place. I know it's nutty. But could the Cards we half new players and a new coaching staff actually get into the playoffs and do some damage. Imagine Palmer getting better and the running game picking up speed.

I just watched our last two games and wow we have a great defense. We have sack power, coverage power, run stopping power and some really good back ups! But I want more. It appears we can do more. Heck I'm not even afraid of New England at home.

BA and his staff has given us hope. It's been awhile. Hope is a good thing to have. We turn on the TV and think out loud WE just might win today and mean it. Look Ellington, Mendy, Fitz, our TE get better, Roberts, Dockett, Calais, PP, Washington, Floyd, Dansby, John Abraham, Zastudil and so many more.

We can win and Palmer is getting better. Imagine!!!!

GBR

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
We need to get to 10 wins... That's 5 more than we have today. It starts on Sunday.
As for BA... his treatment of Palmer, Mendy and Ryan Williams has been seriously concerned about his ability to effectively lead a team over the long haul. I hope I'm wrong.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Well in reality we'd still be in third place since SF holds tie breaker. It's why division games are more important. We really have finish with a better record to get past them. A tie won't work.

So they can step up and win 6 of 7 and make us all proud.

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We need to get to 10 wins... That's 5 more than we have today. It starts on Sunday.
As for BA... his treatment of Palmer, Mendy and Ryan Williams has been seriously concerned about his ability to effectively lead a team over the long haul. I hope I'm wrong.

More than a few folks on this board wanted Stanton to play so BA must know something. Also, our 0-3 Division record hurts as SF is 2-1.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
More than a few folks on this board wanted Stanton to play so BA must know something. Also, our 0-3 Division record hurts as SF is 2-1.

That's the biggest obstacle. At least we have the head to head advantage over Carolina,

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I still regret game 1 against the Rams. That's going to dog us all year and end up biting us in the ass.

freebyrd

Reaction score
Well in reality we'd still be in third place since SF holds tie breaker. It's why division games are more important. We really have finish with a better record to get past them. A tie won't work.

So they can step up and win 6 of 7 and make us all proud.

i think the only game we lose the rest of the way is seattle, i am drinking the kool aid :koolaid:

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I was thinking about this after last Sunday's game. Enjoy the moment. Right now. Today. The Cardinals are actually in the hunt and anything could happen.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I was thinking about this after last Sunday's game. Enjoy the moment. Right now. Today. The Cardinals are actually in the hunt and anything could happen.

team needs QB

many quality QB's in the draft

all adds up to an early out meaningless playoff stint for the Cardinals.

I will enjoy it anyway just as the rest of you will...but five years from now we will still be looking for our Teddy Bridgewater

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

I will enjoy it anyway just as the rest of you will...but five years from now we will still be looking for our Teddy Bridgewater

Making the playoffs is not meaningless!

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
team needs QB

many quality QB's in the draft

First you say that there are many quality QB's, then we'll be still looking:confused:

Just draft a good one. It doesn't have to be one of the first 5 picks. It could happen in the 2nd Rd. Seattle got Wilson in the 3rd I think.

Washington drafted two the same yr. Both can play. When was Foles picked, 3-4th Rd?