If you wanted DL trade options, here are some.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glazer reporting teams are asking about Fletcher.
Wasn’t there an article somebody posted yesterday that said him being traded is basically impossible?

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The tough part about RG is that you have to acquire a guy significantly better than Josh Jones not marginally better.

Obviously guys like Scherff and Vaitai are that. The question would be on a guy like Will Hernandez of the Giants who has played for Kugler. Is he a significant enough upgrade over Jones.

I think Hernandez would be great in the right scheme and I'm guessing the Kugler connection would make this the right scheme. Could be had for a bag of chips too.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wasn’t there an article somebody posted yesterday that said him being traded is basically impossible?

Yeah Eagles already paid his nearly all this years salary and a bunch of next year. They swallow a crap tonne of dead money in any trade which is why they want a high pick.

The plus side is that his new team would pay him hardly anything.

I'd rather go Shelby Harris. Good player. Less than 1 mil still owed this year and only 5m in G's next year.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
We have two marginally better RG's on the roster: Garcia and Murray (IR).

Right but not significantly better. Considering divisional teams are making moves on their DL I wouldn’t be against a short-sighted deal to boost the interior OL.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose