If you wanted DL trade options, here are some.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who the hell made you a moderator?
Welcome to 2 months ago.... lol Oh and the sticky at the top of the board reference it. lol

Last edited:

Jasper

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
1. We don’t have the cap space
2. We will be giving up picks for a 1/2 season+ rental.
3. We have many free agents and contracts to deal with at the end of the season. I think half the team, 26+ players are free agents at the end of the season.

May I wish for a CC reunion?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
3. We have many free agents and contracts to deal with at the end of the season. I think half the team, 26+ players are free agents at the end of the season.

May I wish for a CC reunion?
Either you’re all in or you’re not. Sometimes you gotta mortgage some stuff to keep it going.

Jasper

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Either you’re all in or you’re not. Sometimes you gotta mortgage some stuff to keep it going.
Even if we go all in, winning the super bowl isn’t guaranteed.
Let’s see how the defense responds to tonight’s game 1st

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
If there is one position group on the team where we have the depth to overcome losing an impactful starter, it is the defensive line. When we get Corey Peters and Rashad Lawrence back, we'll be fine and we'll still have a good defensive line. Granted, Watt is a big loss, but it's not necessary to give up draft picks or cap space.

OP
OP
Chopper0080

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Coaches may not want it, but front office would be smart to get what they can for players who won’t be there for the next coaching staff.
Yes, but there is a an organizational culture element to shipping out your players. Look at Brandin Cooks reaction to the Texans trading Mark Ingram. The haul that the Bears GM would want to deal with the kickback from the coach and players is just probably not worth it.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, but there is a an organizational culture element to shipping out your players. Look at Brandin Cooks reaction to the Texans trading Mark Ingram. The haul that the Bears GM would want to deal with the kickback from the coach and players is just probably not worth it.
What was cooks reaction

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Cardinals will be paying Murray this offseason, so go for that Championship NOW!! Go out and get a replacement ASAP.
They may very well do that but it most likely won't kick in until his 6th year. I would guess he'll play under his fifth year option next year with an extension after that.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think we are already a bit against the wall with the ertz trade and finances.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think we are already a bit against the wall with the ertz trade and finances.
They did some restructuring of others, so according to Over the Cap, we have $1.7 million in space. If we include Kennard, we could make something happen, but would probably have to give an extra pick for a team to take him on too.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Bring back the Tree Man Calais! It would probably boost the last years of his career! Just sayin

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose