Ideas for Sarver Nicknames poll

F-Dog

lurker
Reaction score
I was thinking of making a poll here, but I'm sure one of you has a nickname for him that's better than any of mine.

Here's what I've got so far:

Robert Sterling
Robert Stepien

Penny Sarver
Sarvings Account

Luxury Bob

Plenty of ideas left--for one thing, there has to be a way to work in the Sarver Heart Center somehow. :shrug:

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
Ryan can you link me to a non-useless post you have made in the last calendar year?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
that's just too strange.

I guess that really does make Sarver a Penny pincher (badum bum pish!)

that's awful.

btw, have you figured out i'm your oldest brother yet? can't wait to hear pops on this one . . . think he'll draft a letter to sarver? we can only hope . . .

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Please get him to post it on here if he does.

we couldn't have posted his letter to stern if we had ever gotten our hands on it. he WAS PISSED. and he's a really reserved guy. it was hilarious to see him fuming. and i don't think cheese and i being so entertained by it helped matters . . . he likely doesn't even know about this yet as he's been driving out all day from az to cali with moms in the car.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that's awful.

btw, have you figured out i'm your oldest brother yet? can't wait to hear pops on this one . . . think he'll draft a letter to sarver? we can only hope . . .

oh man, I broke the news to him this afternoon - he was flabbergasted. Just talked to Bro numero dos - he's furious as well.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we couldn't have posted his letter to stern if we had ever gotten our hands on it. he WAS PISSED. and he's a really reserved guy. it was hilarious to see him fuming. and i don't think cheese and i being so entertained by it helped matters . . . he likely doesn't even know about this yet as he's been driving out all day from az to cali with moms in the car.

the greatest line of all time - coming from our mild-mannered, prim and proper father:

"Mr. Stern, you need to remove your cranium from your anal cavity."

It was one of the greatest rambles of all time.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
the greatest line of all time - coming from our mild-mannered, prim and proper father:

"Mr. Stern, you need to remove your cranium from your anal cavity."

It was one of the greatest rambles of all time.

The Bidwill brothers post on our site?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Bidwill brothers post on our site?

i didn't call him a cheap-skate, did I? And honestly, I know the above is a joke and I should take it as such, but even though I'm a diehard Cardinal fan, for some reason the above is incredibly insulting. I know you were kidding, but man, any comment that compares my father, who is an incredibly generous and amazing man, to a freaking piece of crap/tightwad who cares only about money like Bill Bidwill is a little hard on these eyes.

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I thought it was a well-known fact that his nickname was Robert Saver?

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
The Philandering Masturbator

(Actually this has nothing to do with Sarver, but I remember reading a column that used it to describe Bill Clinton, and I thought it was hilarious.)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard