Ian Rapoport Dhop trade likely happening in the next ten days

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
higher picks are always better...
but the chiefs 2...and Tershawn Wharton....might be worth considering.
young DT, coming back from an acl, on a new 1 year 2mil deal.... he aint a world beater but he is a 3rd year...sacked kyler last season.

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
The giants traded for Darren Waller. So they might be out of the d hop market.

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score
Teams are giving up day 1 or 2 draft capital for someone what won't play for them. It's a defaco no trade clause.
Thats what Im saying...there is no way hes just "not playing for them" for 2 years when that means he earns ZERO. no more money coming in. He will work on a new deal with whatever team he goes to.

BulldogCard

Veteran
Reaction score
Dallas wants to act like they'll give up too much but they know Dak and Hop would be a great duo and a legit #1, #2 set up

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dallas wants to act like they'll give up too much but they know Dak and Hop would be a great duo and a legit #1, #2 set up
If he went to Dallas who’s the #1 WR?

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Looks like the Giants are out. Down to Dallas and KC.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
You keep him. Listen nfl is big business and let’s be honest we can atleast have a shot with him. Man you trade him and we are horribly bad and honestly rooting for this team gets harder and harder. It’s not a priority anymore. Can’t be giving up talented players. Yes if the trade is even or we get some good players or picks maybe. But man we can’t turn into the same
Ole Cardinals again. I can’t go through that again really. I’m sure a lot of us can’t.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
You keep him. Listen nfl is big business and let’s be honest we can atleast have a shot with him. Man you trade him and we are horribly bad and honestly rooting for this team gets harder and harder. It’s not a priority anymore. Can’t be giving up talented players. Yes if the trade is even or we get some good players or picks maybe. But man we can’t turn into the same
Ole Cardinals again. I can’t go through that again really. I’m sure a lot of us can’t.
If you keep him, you may up paying him to not play...the chances of him having a nagging foot injury will be very high.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose