Ian Rapoport Dhop trade likely happening in the next ten days

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
April 27 is the deadline. Demand exceeds supply. Chiefs have 11 draft picks according to NFLN.

Patience is a virtue.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Based on how things are going so far - I expect to be disappointed on the return for Dhop.
For me, it’s not what the return is, but what we do with the return. I expect MO to trade down throughout this draft & create picks both for this draft, but especially for the 2024 draft. And we brought in the guy from Detroit to HIT on those picks. The future of this franchise at this moment in time hinges MORE on Dave Sears than it does on MO/JG. I fully expect Sears to be a GM elsewhere in the very near future, so we better hope we can get the most out of him asap.

WakeForestCard

Veteran
Reaction score
We certainly haven't been bluffing in any way that we'll try to put together a competitive team, so it's obvious we're trading him.
Wouldn’t the bluff be that other teams are willing to trade more valuable picks? Not that we want to keep him to be competitive?

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
I want picks both this year and next year. 2023 - 4th rounder & 2024 1st rounder. Massage Jerruh’s ego and tell him next years 1st is like a second because they’ll win the Superbowl. he is desperate for a Super bowl and he’s not getting any younger.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson