I went to the Gold Medal game for Team USA yesterday-56K warning, lots of pics!

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
And my general thoughts were that nobody could touch the US team, not even close. The US would just toy with Argentina, pretty much dominating whenever they chose to.

A couple notes, though: USA took a ton of threes. I know that is one way to bust a zone, but they took way more then I would have liked. Also, the team could use a real dominant low-post scorer. Amare could be that guy, same with Howard, but right now neither of them are the kind of guy you could dump the ball down to and let them go to work.

As far as Amare, he looked bad in the first half, then seemed to pick it up in the second. He made one real nice move where he was at the top of the key, drove right around the defender (Amare went right) and finished with a nice dunk.

Also, Argentina had awesome fans. Chanting and singing the entire game, yet very respectful of the other fans and of the US team. I was very impressed with their dedication and class.

Anyway, I snapped some pics while I was there and I thought I'd share a few of them.

LeBron going in for a monster dunk:
You must be registered for see images attach

Another Lebron Dunk:

Dwight Howard windmill dunk:

Amare finishing an alley-oop (pass was a little short)

Amare finishing off a fast break:

I think this is Melo:

Amare dunk (this may have been the finish off the drive, not sure):

Last edited:

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
dwight howard and lebron are simply freakisgh, that is what those pictures tell me :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson