I Love my DTV DVR - NOT

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My DTV HD DVR recently erased everything in my queue. :( I think it did it because it became full (a mistake on my part--I was recording both days of the draft...usually I keep it at about 40% free).

That doesn't seem right, but maybe there's a setting that dictated that course of action? Anyway, I lost all the smallvilles I hadn't seen so now I'll have to wait till the DVD comes out to see the second half of the season.

Same thing just happened to us with our Cox DVR. It is maddening.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
My DTV HD DVR recently erased everything in my queue. :( I think it did it because it became full (a mistake on my part--I was recording both days of the draft...usually I keep it at about 40% free).

That doesn't seem right, but maybe there's a setting that dictated that course of action? Anyway, I lost all the smallvilles I hadn't seen so now I'll have to wait till the DVD comes out to see the second half of the season.

Same think happened to me.

I was adding time to the end of a basketball game I was recording. I thought I was extending it to 12:00 AM, but evidentally it was 12:00 PM so I ran out of room.

It killed an entire season of Rome, and I still haven't gotten around to getting the DVDs.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yep; I ran out of room on my cox dvr & all of my scheduled recordings were gone. Fortunately I caught it after just a couple of days, but it still sucked bad.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn