I have to welcome

CoachBigDog

Rookie
Reaction score
the 3rd and 4th greatest cardinal fans who are now members of my household and members of this message board. Welcome Mikey and Matt.

thanks

Coach Big Dog

the greatest Card fan ever is my brother and then myself

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome!

What are their Screen Names?

OP
OP
C

CoachBigDog

Rookie
Reaction score
Well

they are my sons and live and die Cardinal football every single day of the year - they will have screen names within the next few days.

OP
OP
C

CoachBigDog

Rookie
Reaction score
Here is the history

Cardinal fans since 1974 in St. Louis...I have coached football with a member of the coaching staff but due to privacy laws and they have grown in many years I am not telling anyone who I have coached with. I can tell you I have insider info but I 'm not telling ANYONE ANYTHING BECAUSE THAT is the way it is.

I love this team I always have...but this ower sucks! His son however is a great man and once he has control we will be great!!!!

Denny is great and will lead us to the promise land i guarantee it!!!
!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
why people feel the need to tell us they have inside information but won't/can't share it i will never understand. why tease people you know are starved for such information?

welcome to your boys.

i'd argue the best cardinal fan issue, but what's the point?

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
All Long Time Cardinal fans are the greatest

To be a fan for so long for a team that has struggled means you are the greatest fan among many who do the same. I remember living here in Texas being happy when the Cards would beat the Cowboys but would have to get my butt prepared for the ass kicking I would take at school the next day. I bleed Cardinal red just like all the other Cardinal fans. :thumbup:

OP
OP
C

CoachBigDog

Rookie
Reaction score
it's real simple

Ouchie-Z-Clown said:
why people feel the need to tell us they have inside information but won't/can't share it i will never understand. why tease people you know are starved for such information?

welcome to your boys.

i'd argue the best cardinal fan issue, but what's the point?

You are right I'm sorry I should keep quiet about that - I have nothing to say simply because I can't otherwise my friend would not be a friend anymore.

Greatest fan, yeah I would say so we lost our team when we lived in
st. louis to Arizona and could have cried foul and jumped on t he rams band wagon but did not. We followed our team and now we live in the area and enjoy going to the games except for the ones in immense heat

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen