I am not saying Colt is great (he is not) but..

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yes. Cmon. He needs to use his athleticism because he’s too small to operate effectively as a pocket passer. A hamstring injury renders him impotent while his teammates fight to keep their season relevant for another week.

If he were 6’2” he probably could operate from the pocket yeah?
That must be why we see so many rollouts and moving pockets . . . oh wait . . .

You’re reaching

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
McCoy will have a very tough time. The 49ers will play to take away the quick passes which means this line will have to open running lanes or hold up to give McCoy time to throw deeper passes.
This o-line won’t be able to do either.
So next weeks tirade will be the Murray supporters claiming McCoy is merely a back up and we might have won the game if Murray started.
Our biggest issue will be their d line doesn’t have to play contain with McCoy, so they can pin their ears back a lot more. I fear this will be ugly.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
What excuses? All you Murray haters will just see McCoy is not some magical great QB we’ve been not playing in favor of Kyler. According to most of you McCoy give us the best chance to win so freaking back it up don’t start making excuses now that he won’t look good against a real team!
So you are rooting against McCoy? He is the Cardinals QB right now. So you are a fan of Murray. Not the Cardinals.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So you are rooting against McCoy? He is the Cardinals QB right now. So you are a fan of Murray. Not the Cardinals.
Not what I said at all, but don’t let that stop you from questioning my fandom. I’m just not under some delusion that Colt can replicate what he did against a pitiful Rams team, or the whole offense for that matter. Let’s see if they can contain a rush, run the ball, not have ridiculous penalties, you know all the stuff they were able to do last week. It not much this season. I will always root for them to win and I have been a fan of the team since they moved to AZ and I was a child. But don’t let that stop the nonsense that just a Kyler fan…grow up.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not what I said at all, but don’t let that stop you from questioning my fandom. I’m just not under some delusion that Colt can replicate what he did against a pitiful Rams team, or the whole offense for that matter. Let’s see if they can contain a rush, run the ball, not have ridiculous penalties, you know all the stuff they were able to do last week. It not much this season. I will always root for them to win and I have been a fan of the team since they moved to AZ and I was a child. But don’t let that stop the nonsense that just a Kyler fan…grow up.
You are the one that needs to grow up. Ranting about people needing to back it up. Back what up? That we were happy McCoy played well. I have never seen a group so upset after a Cardinal win. Damn pathetic honestly.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You are the one that needs to grow up. Ranting about people needing to back it up. Back what up? That we were happy McCoy played well. I have never seen a group so upset after a Cardinal win. Damn pathetic honestly.
Give me a break, happy he played well my ass. They came in here crowing about see it was Kyler all along nonsense. They were happy they can continue to bash Kyler is what they were happy about. And no one was unhappy about winning that’s just stupid, anytime beating the Rams is a good day since it’s rarely happened under KK! And no one was ranting about anything…geesh

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Wait, the latest trend now is trying to anticipate whining by kyler Stan’s if mccoy poops the moment? This is getting rich on both sides now.
It stems from the few Kyler apologists that bent over backwards to say McCoy needs to do it ANOTHER game when McCoy showed that this offense can work efficiently against the Rams. Those few tried to move the goal posts, so why wouldn't they try to move the goal posts again if McCoy thrives again?

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Give me a break, happy he played well my ass. They came in here crowing about see it was Kyler all along nonsense. They were happy they can continue to bash Kyler is what they were happy about. And no one was unhappy about winning that’s just stupid, anytime beating the Rams is a good day since it’s rarely happened under KK! And no one was ranting about anything…geesh
Do you actually read what you post. All over the board answering anyone who says anything positive about McCoy’s performance. The Rams suck. Their D is bad. They weren’t trying. When Kyler played them this year they cared more etc etc. Now we get the well let’s see how he does against the Niners. We have to back up what we said about him and don’t make excuses. For crying out loud we are hoping our QB can play well. If KM started I would feel exactly the same. Again in over 50 years as a fan of this team I have never seen the angst over a win and a good performance by a Cardinal Player.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
^Until you realize the Niners were missing 6 starters that game.

Not to take anyway from Colt cause we were missing starters too. That was a good performance & arguably James Conner’s best game ever.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
This is another no-win scenario for Kyler. If Colt comes out and plays well, another slap in his face. If Colt doesn't, it is because Colt is the backup, there were a ton of injuries and Kyler let a hamstring keep him out. Fair or not, this is reality.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Nate Poole maybe?

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
What is funny is that Kyler has consistently bulked up to prevent injuries but his injuries have been hamstring, wrist sprain, ankle sprain, ankle sprain, and hamstring. And, his first two seasons when he was arguably at his lightest were the two years were he did not miss games

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is funny is that Kyler has consistently bulked up to prevent injuries but his injuries have been hamstring, wrist sprain, ankle sprain, ankle sprain, and hamstring. And, his first two seasons when he was arguably at his lightest were the two years were he did not miss games
He might just be a guy who’s body can’t take the pounding of pro football. Would that really be that much of a surprise for someone his size? He looks like a little kid amongst men on the field.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He might just be a guy who’s body can’t take the pounding of pro football. Would that really be that much of a surprise for someone his size? He looks like a little kid amongst men on the field.

But Russ Wilson barely missed a game in his career behind one of the worst O lines and without avoiding hits on runs