How the west could be won

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Nice article and the premise is true - why start doubting the Cards now?

That said, how difficult of a task this is really can't be overstated. Yes, BA has been a wizard thus far... I honestly don't have any earthly idea how he has gotten this team to 11 & 3 and a whisker from locking up the #1 seed in the NFC. But the fact remains... he's done it and we're here!

As for the game itself, I have heard the speculation about Logan Thomas and his "package"... :D However, I believe that if we see Thomas on the field of play, it's because things have gone in a bad direction. The dude simply should not see any action, unless Lindley goes the way of Palmer and Stanton...

This game, like so many other NFC West showdowns, will be an extremely low scoring affair (definitely pound the under). I would not at all be surprised to see a defensive TD become the game-winning score. Just hope it's the Cards defense that produces the TD!!

In the end, the score will be something like 10 - 3, or 10 - 0, or 7 - 3... I see only 1 TD being scored, and that will be of the defensive variety.
Our defense has been truly amazing all year long (excluding the debacle in Atlanta). But at home, they have played at an even higher level.
Sunday Night Football will be played at UoP. Nationally televised game with all of the marbles on the line! I can see PP, Cromartie, Bucannon, Powers, Jefferson, Rashad, Foote, CC, Frostee, Dan Williams, Kelley and maybe even the Badger (if rumors of his return are true), rising to the occasion and playing their best game of the year. Which, if they do - should produce that game winning score and clinch our #1 seed!!!!!

Let's get it boys!!!!!
:thumbup:

Last edited:

Redneck Voodoo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Nice article and I enjoyed the read until I made the mistake of going on down and reading the comments section. edited fans are as arrogant as 9er fans. smdh.

Last edited by a moderator:

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Pretty good read, but comments lol wow those Seattle fans are really full of themselves! I understand we are probable to lose, but these guys have it chalked up as a blow out win. I hope our cards come out like they did against the Rams last week and shut some peoples mouths! The disrespect this team is getting is absurd! We are undefeated at home with a great defense, going against a Seattle team that has looked average in offense for a month and they act like its gonna be a 3 TD blowout???? I hope we break the midget and let's see what that team has without their starting QB!!!!

splitsecond

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Pretty good read, but comments lol wow those Seattle fans are really full of themselves! I understand we are probable to lose, but these guys have it chalked up as a blow out win. I hope our cards come out like they did against the Rams last week and shut some peoples mouths! The disrespect this team is getting is absurd! We are undefeated at home with a great defense, going against a Seattle team that has looked average in offense for a month and they act like its gonna be a 3 TD blowout???? I hope we break the midget and let's see what that team has without their starting QB!!!!

That's the bandwagon man. You can see some rational Hags fans in there, and the longtime fans I know personally all know better. If we sustain success at the level we have we will start having idiots like that posting on behalf of the Cardinals as well, just like the Niners do as well.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson