UNCENSORED 2024 Draft Thread

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
...except they went with the next lower tier of CBs. No defending it when the CB run happens after the trade down. Stupidity disguising itself as being the "smartest guy in the room." At least Monti had one good night. fudge.
McKinstry literally feel from an early mid-first round grade. Something is up there.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
McKinstry literally feel from an early mid-first round grade. Something is up there.

Regardless of whether or not there are some unreported red flags I don't think he'd be in play for the Cards. Seems to me the Cards are far more interested in scheme fit than they were with Keim and I just can't see them spending a high pick on any defender with question marks on tackling/playing the run.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Regardless of whether or not there are some unreported red flags I don't think he'd be in play for the Cards. Seems to me the Cards are far more interested in scheme fit than they were with Keim and I just can't see them spending a high pick on any defender with question marks on tackling/playing the run.
I think the 22 Offensive picks in the first round had something to do with it. Not just him, but other CBs and Edge rushers were still on the board at the top of the second. McConkey fell to the second round, too.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Monti, use all four of those third round picks and move up to get two second rounders, and try to do something with this day.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn