How old is your oldest?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cardinals related T-Shirt that you still wear regularly? I have these. The one special order we did on this site to honor Pat is 20 years old…. The training camp one as you can see is 14 years old as well as the written out cardinal shirt I looked it up and Reebok lost their licensing rates in 2010 so also 14 years old minimum but I think a couple years older likely 16-17…. I’m pretty sure this blackk Fitz is 10…..

I have a problem… Strictly T-shirts not Jerseys which are more hearty and tend to last longer….
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because I threw away the shirts.
So what you’re saying it was really a fake protest because you didn’t get rid of everything

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Cardinals related T-Shirt that you still wear regularly? I have these. The one special order we did on this site to honor Pat is 20 years old…. The training camp one as you can see is 14 years old as well as the written out cardinal shirt I looked it up and Reebok lost their licensing rates in 2010 so also 14 years old minimum but I think a couple years older likely 16-17…. I’m pretty sure this blackk Fitz is 10…..

I have a problem… Strictly T-shirts not Jerseys which are more hearty and tend to last longer….
I had the Pat Tillman one you still have - blew through the armpits years ago! Glad you still have it.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I don't think I have really old shirts anymore, but my wife does still have her "Future Cardinals Fan" shirt with a down arrow that we bought while my oldest was still cooking - she's 10 now, so that's probably 11 years old by now. I'll need to check with the boss on the sentimental value it holds to her, but we aren't in need of this shirt anymore if she's willing to hand it off to the next generation of future Cards fans on the board. PM if interested.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I had the Pat Tillman one you still have - blew through the armpits years ago! Glad you still have it.
I had bought two of the Pat Tillman ones to give them longevity. Still have them.

I also have a janky hat that I bought at the flea market in az the weekend the cards move to az was announced before I headed back to college. It says “Phoenix cardinals” and was very obviously thrown together at the last minute just to earn quick bucks. It looks like it should be something worn in a zombie apocalypse.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Larry Center jersey that I had his neighbor sign. He lived in Lakewood (Ahwatukee).

I stupidly washed it and his signature is now gone. :(

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
For our move we gathered up a bunch of old Cardinals shirts I don't wear anymore. We figured we donate them here in AZ, rather than a store in Minnesota. So, we'll be flooding the Prescott thrift stores soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard