How many times will lightning strike?

OP
OP
Solar7

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
How can on one hand you question Kingsbury’s accomplishments and on the other hand tell everybody how we have no talent? Bottom line is you can only put so much lipstick on a pig. With what he had to work with, installing and entire new offense and a rookie qb you fail to give credit apparently because we didn’t have a top 5 offense.
The bad talent on this team does not have any impact on Kingsbury's poor coaching decisions. Hiding his offense the entire preseason and coming out woefully unprepared, going for it when on the wrong side of the field multiple times, a red zone offense that struggles to execute, etc.

I think Kingsbury will eventually develop into a strong OC in this league. I do not think he will last long enough here to take us on a playoff run or sniff a championship.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The bad talent on this team does not have any impact on Kingsbury's poor coaching decisions. Hiding his offense the entire preseason and coming out woefully unprepared, going for it when on the wrong side of the field multiple times, a red zone offense that struggles to execute, etc.

I think Kingsbury will eventually develop into a strong OC in this league. I do not think he will last long enough here to take us on a playoff run or sniff a championship.
Who will?

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Let's get rid of Keim and see who is available whenever that happens. I don't have a standby list of up-and-coming coordinators, or know who is going to get fired.
I thought you were going to name some dinosaurs.

OP
OP
Solar7

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
I thought you were going to name some dinosaurs.
I'm not against young guys. I just want them to have some successful experience, preferably in the NFL.

In fact, I don't really like most retreads, either.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard