How come you guys are always complaining when Graves doesn't get someone?

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Graves has done well and I am happy this offseason, We are up against a full salary cap on purpose! as we sign improved talent, we drop less talented players off the back of the roster. Whiz has less pets - at least on the surface, He has kissed a lot of frogs and may be developing into a better Head Coach. I'm hoping still.

I complain about Graves supervision of the team, I mean I know he has to work with Whiz, but Chris Miller with no QB coaching experience through 6 young QB's, for Christ sakes? Mike Miller at OC is an experiment? RGC and PGC was a failed experiment ? Graves is paid to supervise and manage, the buffer between the owner and every other branch including the team.

I can hear Vince Lombardi now---- What the Hell's going on out there!

Whiz needs to swing his lil ole pendelum out of the rafters and back toward the traditional pro football provens. You can be creative within a balanced gameplan, look at the 08 playoff run,

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Graves has done well and I am happy this offseason, We are up against a full salary cap on purpose! as we sign improved talent, we drop less talented players off the back of the roster. Whiz has less pets - at least on the surface, He has kissed a lot of frogs and may be developing into a better Head Coach. I'm hoping still.

I complain about Graves supervision of the team, I mean I know he has to work with Whiz, but Chris Miller with no QB coaching experience through 6 young QB's, for Christ sakes? Mike Miller at OC is an experiment? RGC and PGC was a failed experiment ? Graves is paid to supervise and manage, the buffer between the owner and every other branch including the team.

I can hear Vince Lombardi now---- What the Hell's going on out there!

Whiz needs to swing his lil ole pendelum out of the rafters and back toward the traditional pro football provens. You can be creative within a balanced gameplan, look at the 08 playoff run,
oh God, here comes the run BS again. I agree Mike Miller doesn't deserve to be OC though. And Kolb's huge unproven contract doesn't exactly scream "great spending". Calais still hasn't been extended. And those are just my problems with his decisions on this current roster

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoObstacles92