how about this

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
ESPN reports that Kevin Johnson (Browns) may be had for an early third round pick and that as already reported Fred Smoot may possibly be had for a second round pick.

I say . . .

Let's take Suggs or Robertson with the first pick and add Smoot and Johnson by trading picks two and three. All of a sudden, and very quickly, we have a much better team.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a possibility

But I probably wouldn't pull the trigger until our pick came up in case a guy like Peek/Calico/Bouldin is there.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I would definitely trade a 3rd rounder for KJ (kinda funny!)

He would almost certainly be our best receiver from day one.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Smoot does nothing for me. Johnson I like and might consider it but I agree with Samders when he says we need to evaluate and make the move when it is our turn and not a couple days ahead. I would hate to be sitting there cursing Graves because some guy we didn't expect to be there was suddenly in our laps but we no longer had the pick.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Originally posted by AZCB34
Smoot does nothing for me. Johnson I like and might consider it but I agree with Samders when he says we need to evaluate and make the move when it is our turn and not a couple days ahead. I would hate to be sitting there cursing Graves because some guy we didn't expect to be there was suddenly in our laps but we no longer had the pick.

I agree as far as the second round pick, but imo KJ for a third is a no-brainer.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort