Hot Dogging

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
OK, for the love of Pete, score then you can hot dog all you want. I would have been none too happy if Peterson would have been caught while he was too busy hot dogging it down the sideline.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tell that to the best cb in NFL history Neon Deon. He scored so no harm no foul.

old card fan

Registered
Reaction score
OK, for the love of Pete, score then you can hot dog all you want. I would have been none too happy if Peterson would have been caught while he was too busy hot dogging it down the sideline.

Your right, I saw that, and knew he was going to be blasted from behind. Don't worry though, you can bet a coach will reprimand him. OCF

Last edited:

RedStorm

Next NY Gov
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I had the same thought. If I were coach I would congratulate him and tell him if he high steps it again he would be benched.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had the same thought. If I were coach I would congratulate him and tell him if he high steps it again he would be benched.

:lmao:
Yea sure you would...

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
If Richard Marshall hadn't been loafing on the return and gotten out and slowed down #33 it wouldn't have mattered.

Marshall whiffed on a gunner, watched PP21 run by him, ran a few yards and then pulled up.

You're on my team and you set the franchise record for a punt return for a TD that wins the game and you can showboat all you want.

Just win baby!

Have a nice weekend.

Signed Bernie.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ha...you don't know me very well. BTW...your benched. Lol

Yea your gonna bench your most talented CB when you are as thin as you are to start one of the guys you picked off the street just 3 days ago.. RIIIGGGHHT! :D

EMPTY threats work soo well.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
Yea your gonna bench your most talented CB when you are as thin as you are to start one of the guys you picked off the street just 3 days ago.. RIIIGGGHHT! :D

No, I think he was just benching YOU!

Hit the showers bub, you're done for the night!

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tell that to the best cb in NFL history Neon Deon. He scored so no harm no foul.

Neon Deion.

Deion would have seen a guy that close and run out of bounds to avoid being hit. :D

OP
OP
NJCardFan

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
When Patrick Peterson makes the hall of fame we can talk, k? Also, you want to hot dog up by 3 scores, fine. Not in a close game.

RedStorm

Next NY Gov
Supporting Member
Reaction score

After I tell him NEXT TIME u high step it and almost get caught, u betcha. I'd sit him for a series or two then tell him to not test me. Celebrate all you want after you score. The keyword is AFTER. Now, hit the showers, your done.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When Patrick Peterson makes the hall of fame we can talk, k? Also, you want to hot dog up by 3 scores, fine. Not in a close game.

He scored. End of story. He can hot dog all he wants.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After I tell him NEXT TIME u high step it and almost get caught, u betcha. I'd sit him for a series or two then tell him to not test me. Celebrate all you want after you score. The keyword is AFTER. Now, hit the showers, your done.

Dont believe you! ;)

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

About a week later Michael Bidwill would be calling you into his office and telling you that you were done.

:D

sportznutt

Canadian Card
Reaction score
Deion laughed about it on NFL Network, and it was suggested (without fact) that it was a tribute to Sanders.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Your right BTW. I forgot that Neon was the only player in NFL history elected to the HOF before he was hot dogging it all over the field :)

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
And he noticed the guy approaching him. Was paying enough attention.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score

This

No, I think he was just benching YOU!
Hit the showers bub, you're done for the night!

I can ban him if you want, lol. :)

Neon Deion.

Deion would have seen a guy that close and run out of bounds to avoid being hit. :D
Maybe late in his career. Probably not so much when he was young.

He scored. End of story. He can hot dog all he wants.

THIS. :)

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Wait a minute. Didn't something like this lead to one of the great lines of all time in Cardinals history?

DD was celebrating a score and CKW or somebody told him to act like he'd been there before and DD said "but coach I've never been there before."

:p

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson