Hornets @ Suns Sunday game thread 12-19-2021

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Can we unban @1Sun for like two days? I really would love to hear him pretzel himself into how this team isn’t going to make the playoffs and Booker will ask for a trade by Feb.
Why? Why subject yourself to that kind of torture? You know what he'll do, back himself into a corner repeating the same things to everyone that replies to him. And reply to him, everyone will.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Can we unban @1Sun for like two days? I really would love to hear him pretzel himself into how this team isn’t going to make the playoffs and Booker will ask for a trade by Feb.
I quietly blame unbanning 1Sun for us losing the finals. We unban him now and like 5 guys will tear their ACLs.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why? Why subject yourself to that kind of torture? You know what he'll do, back himself into a corner repeating the same things to everyone that replies to him. And reply to him, everyone will.
I’m just curious. Obviously two days was way too long. How about two minutes? Just one post.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Awesome win by suns to wash cards taste out a little

Goid gms by book and ayton cp3 im shamet did good to

Least 1 team did good lol

Least i get to green hit to suns w wink

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Ball movement was glorious but man the Hornets defense was flat out atrocious. They may have spent Saturday in Old Town.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ball movement was glorious but man the Hornets defense was flat out atrocious. They may have spent Saturday in Old Town.
they really looked like the Washington Generals out there.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
they really looked like the Washington Generals out there.
They were shooting around 25% from the field up until we took our foot off the gas sometime in the 3rd. They were launching a barrage of long, contested jumpers and we were getting basically any look we wanted. Ball and Oubre both gamble a lot defensively.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Thank god for the suns. Exactly what was needed after the cardebacle earlier.

And can I just say, I love me some Javale mcgee.
That Cards game was the one time I didn’t feel bad for forgetting we had an early game.

Remembered with just a few minutes left in the game and was shocked to see the score…

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
These are the kind of minutes Brix, Stainright and Elfrid should be playing.

Looked like a funny bone on cp3, let’s hope it’s nothing lingering.

Booker was left in too long imo. Would like to see less minutes in a game like this.

Oubre is bad, still.

McGee had fun.
You know you've got it good when all your fans can do is complain thatyour 12, 13, and 14 players play like--well, 12, 13, and 14 players.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Agree, I do.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You know you've got it good when all your fans can do is complain thatyour 12, 13, and 14 players play like--well, 12, 13, and 14 players.

They may play like "12,13, and 14 players", thats fine, we know their product.

Its when they play 1,2,3...-10 minutes, thats when it becomes a problem for these three players.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard