honey badger torn acl

8ndkorner

Registered
Reaction score
Liking pot doesn't make you a drug addict that can easily fall into drug problems

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

I agree. I used to smoke before going to the gym to lift. Weed and music and I was set.

8ndkorner

Registered
Reaction score
To clarify, I have not used weed in a long time. My career requires a clearance.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
My opinion on TM is that it is not good because I still have the belief that it having a severe negative effect is greater than him coming back to a level where he is special again. This is the NFL, it really is a game of inches like watching the 100 yard dash...what might not seem like much of a distance to us is actually huge in finishing on top. I hope he can beat the odds and praying for the kid

1DS

Registered
Reaction score
My dad just said it was bad news but haven't talked all that much with him. My best friend who's an orthopod at the Mayo Clinic though (who also thought Williams was screwed) was really pessimistic. His quote was "I'll be shocked if he's ever able to get back to that level again".

Thanks, Cheese. How unfortunate this injury is. What bad luck. Damn.

Longcolts

Registered
Reaction score
Due to that Grantland piece I read on ACL injuries if he doesn't make it back it will be because he's not mentally strong enough (Not that I would be either) not because he won't be physically strong enough.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tyrann Mathieu: Everything is going to be positive

“I take the things I have been through and you learn from those,” Mathieu said, via the team’s website. “As far as the off-field issues, I feel like I have those kind of things in the bag. I’m still continuing that process. This injury, in addition to what I have been through off the field, hopefully those things can come together and make me stronger and more of a leader. I’m not really interested in the negatives or if people have anything negative to say. That’s not really my mindset. Everything is going to be positive.”

Link

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On the video on the cards site where he makes those statements BullheadCardFan posted, there is an AWESOME moment when they state something like "Bruce A has said that you should still win DROY because of your awesome awesomeness" or whatever and this wonderful, appreciative, happy look floods across TM's face...he composes it after a second, but it was cool to see how much that kind of comment meant. He then proceeds to say he didn't perform as well as he had wanted to this season, leaving some plays on the field, etc. Loved it.

Kid's gonna be alright.

Reaction score
On the video on the cards site where he makes those statements BullheadCardFan posted, there is an AWESOME moment when they state something like "Bruce A has said that you should still win DROY because of your awesome awesomeness" or whatever and this wonderful, appreciative, happy look floods across TM's face...he composes it after a second, but it was cool to see how much that kind of comment meant. He then proceeds to say he didn't perform as well as he had wanted to this season, leaving some plays on the field, etc. Loved it.

Kid's gonna be alright.

Yep, we got something really special with this kid.

Longcolts

Registered
Reaction score
This just shows me he's got what it takes to make it back mentally. I'm relieved because he's a helluva player and I think he's only going to get better the more he learns.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard