honey badger torn acl

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
That's sure what it looked like

Next year. Mabe the last half of the season.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That's sure what it looked like

Next year. Mabe the last half of the season.

how do u think is long the recovery.basically is a 7-8 months complete recovery..should be ready for june july..maybe not at his best but he will have other 2-3 months to find the rhythm.
then is just 21..

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This injury could be telling for Mathieu and putting his past behind him. He's going to have a lot of downtime as his knee recovers and he could be tempted to backslide a little bit. I really hope he doesn't slip and surrounds himself with people who have his best interests in mind.

freebyrd

Reaction score
well there goes that, we can't ****ing win

what a waste, and we'll end up with a winning record and miss the playoffs
this has been a strange season a real exercise in frustration, last years team was unwatchable and the way things are turning out for us this year is unfathomable,

i have never felt worse after a win in my life :mad:

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
well there goes that, we can't ****ing win

what a waste, and we'll end up with a winning record and miss the playoffs
this has been a strange season a real exercise in frustration, last years team was unwatchable and the way things are turning out for us this year is unfathomable,

i have never felt worse after a win in my life :mad:

as a free bird u should find a good karma..its a good team this year and it s great to see this team compete..unfortunaly we are in a tough division.but after some horrid season i m watching a good show

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just bums me out

Jay Cardinal

Die Hard Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
I feel so bad for the guy. He worked through a lot to get here. He more than held his own on our defense.

Bullhead you are right, this is the right time to take Patrick Peterson off of punt return.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do we have to worry about him and his pain killers?

Could be a trigger. He has been good so far, but that's an easy trap to fall into.

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Ugh, I had a feeling that's what it was when he was coming off the field and fell down again. Hopefully he will be back soon, he was having a beast of a season.

freebyrd

Reaction score

Could be a trigger. He has been good so far, but that's an easy trap to fall into.

his drug of choice was weed was it not?
opiate painkillers such as vicodin is a different high, and i am sure any prescriptions given to him will be highly regulated

maybe in a weird way its a blessing in disguise, without the injury this would have been his first offseason with a lot of free time and a lot of money and out of sight of the organization

since the injury happened he will have cards staff and doctors involved in his rehabilitation and keeping him occupied everyday,

i just pray that he comes back 100 percent, his instincts and explosiveness are directly tied to his health and athleticism, he is a gifted specimen, and he needs every aspect working perfectly to be that special player that we have had the pleasure of watching all season

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FIFY ;)

He's nowhere near that level at this point & don't understand why anyone thinks its anything better.

I think you just like to hate the guy, everyone else thinks he's been asteal and an Good starter

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Liking pot doesn't make you a drug addict that can easily fall into drug problems

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 2

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Sucks, but he'll be back next season.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I think you just like to hate the guy, everyone else thinks he's been asteal and an Good starter

Not in the least.

Most hear have been saying what a great player he is. He's not. Is he a good player? Yes. Better than average? Yes. I think his size limits his ability to cover bigger WRs & TEs & at times it has shown. I'm sure TM will get a little better with experience too, but he's still gonna be limited IMO. There's a reason most 5'9" 185 LB DBs aren't superstars!!!

Btw I expect 1-3 round drafted players to be better than most if not great! Didn't you even call him good, just like I did? :p

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Monti Ossentfort