Home field advantage.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I love it when some of the out of town posters get on their high horse about season ticket holders selling their tickets. Yet they don't put their money where their mouth is and come out to the games.
Sure I don't like the ticket brokers either but there are some ticket holders like myself that just can't make it out to every game. I wish I could sell them to Cardinal fans every time but that's not always a reality. Sometimes I even donate to Cardinals Charities instead of selling cheap.
BritCard - I have a cheap pair of tickets I'll sell you for the Houston game if you want to make the trip. LOL.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The scalpers that aren't fans that own tickets are one thing. Can't do much about them. But real Cards fan's that would sell their tickets when the team is 7-0 and playing in a huge game, I just don't get that at all. What's the point in being a fan if you will miss a game like this when the Cards are on a run like never seen before to make a few hundred bucks?

I can only image the same kind of people would sell their wives for the night for the right money.
I agree BC, but the better for us to smack the Pack in the mouth on national TV! All those Packer losers in the building? It would be a lovely thing if we pull it off.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Cardinals have sent Packers fans home crying 3 times in a row in Arizona, including a 38-8 blowout and two overtime playoff wins... So bring 'em on and send 'em home crying again!

Mad Jack's banner should read:

WE OWN YOU! WE
STILL F** OWN YOU!

Rodgers has lost to Whisenhunt & Warner, Arians & Palmer, and soon Kingsbury & Murray. He even lost in Green Bay to Wilks & Rosen!!!

...dave

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On a different note... Home field advantage continues to not be a thing again this season. Home teams are 44-50 straight up and have been outscored by 2 points so far this season. Although that does include two "home" teams winning in London and the Saints winning in Jacksonville.

...dave

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I love it when some of the out of town posters get on their high horse about season ticket holders selling their tickets. Yet they don't put their money where their mouth is and come out to the games.
Sure I don't like the ticket brokers either but there are some ticket holders like myself that just can't make it out to every game. I wish I could sell them to Cardinal fans every time but that's not always a reality. Sometimes I even donate to Cardinals Charities instead of selling cheap.
BritCard - I have a cheap pair of tickets I'll sell you for the Houston game if you want to make the trip. LOL.

I have no problem people selling tickets they can't use because they have other commitments. Its those that could but would rather turn a profit.

This isn't just a Cards thing. I've always felt the same. When I used to have season tickets for Man U half the seat round me would change week to week.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
there was a stretch a few years back when you were hard pressed to see anything but red when watching on TV..... I can see those times coming again.

if this team pulls off a february victory,....I betcha those tickets will be awful hard for out of towners to get next year

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there was a stretch a few years back when you were hard pressed to see anything but red when watching on TV..... I can see those times coming again.

if this team pulls off a february victory,....I betcha those tickets will be awful hard for out of towners to get next year

It's exactly what Keim said he wanted when he drafted Murray. To get a guy so dynamic that locals would come to watch him rather than out of towners seeing their own team.

mncardfan1

Reaction score
I'm looking for 6 tickets to the Seattle game. We are visiting my mom that weekend in AZ and want to attend the game. Sell your tickets to true Cardinal fans. I'm 50 now and been a fan since I was 3 or 4 and living in St. Louis. Personally I hate we people sell their tickets to opposing fans. Sell them, fine, but find a Cardinal fan!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for 6 tickets to the Seattle game. We are visiting my mom that weekend in AZ and want to attend the game. Sell your tickets to true Cardinal fans. I'm 50 now and been a fan since I was 3 or 4 and living in St. Louis. Personally I hate we people sell their tickets to opposing fans. Sell them, fine, but find a Cardinal fan!
We would if cardinal fans paid 6x over face ;)

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
My dad has gone to the first two games after skipping out all last year. He's probably a little younger than your dad though because you're so old. Like super-old.

My wife and I will be attending the Houston game and I'll finally be able to break out the tailgate grill I got for Xmas 2019. Get to Von Hansen's early, 'cause we buying that place out.
Yeesh I must be dust

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I have no problem people selling tickets they can't use because they have other commitments. Its those that could but would rather turn a profit.

This isn't just a Cards thing. I've always felt the same. When I used to have season tickets for Man U half the seat round me would change week to week.
I think some sell a couple games to make the cost overall more palatable. Difficult to fault them for doing so.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
The Cardinals have sent Packers fans home crying 3 times in a row in Arizona, including a 38-8 blowout and two overtime playoff wins... So bring 'em on and send 'em home crying again!

Mad Jack's banner should read:

WE OWN YOU! WE
STILL F** OWN YOU!

Rodgers has lost to Whisenhunt & Warner, Arians & Palmer, and soon Kingsbury & Murray. He even lost in Green Bay to Wilks & Rosen!!!

...dave
Hell ya and I've been at everyone of those games.

CT Card Fan

Registered
Reaction score
On a different note... Home field advantage continues to not be a thing again this season. Home teams are 44-50 straight up and have been outscored by 2 points so far this season. Although that does include two "home" teams winning in London and the Saints winning in Jacksonville.

...dave
Well we know who is responsible for a pretty good chunk of that edge in points to the road teams!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose