Hey WoW Players...

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
Oh and the expansion for Warcraft 2 was called "Beyond the Dark Portal" so it was there....

Agreed but it did not exist in the original...

I feel so geeky... :shock: kind of like the comic book dude on the Simpsons

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
The game has really changed pretty drastically from the very first storyline... Many of the common shared enemies were part of one group or another... Ogres and bloodlust were some of the most fun characters in War2.

Warcraft: Orcs & Humans is the real-time fantasy strategy game from Blizzard Entertainment that quickly became a best seller. Warcraft has not only become a classic, winning many awards, but it has set new standards for multiplayer games. Set in the mythic kingdom of Azeroth, players are given the task of maintaining a thriving economy while building a war machine with which to destroy the enemy.
By playing either the Humans or the Orcs in this saga, two separate story lines evolve with 12 scenarios per side telling the tale of the battle for Azeroth. From swords to sorcery, all the elements of classic fantasy are here to explore: rich forests, dark dungeons and bubbling swamps await the stalwart troops amassed to fight for dominance. Command many unique armies and creatures including Knights, Archers, Clerics, Warlocks, Daemons, Elementals, and the Dead.
The multiplayer aspects of the game bring Warcraft to a new level of excitement. Challenge another player on over 20 custom maps and determine who among you is the supreme warlord. Head to head play is supported over modem, serial link, and IPX networks, and works cross-platform with both the IBM-PC and Macintosh versions.

Source

Man those were some poor graphics, and I thought they were awesome!

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
Cardinals.Ken

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
BTW, anyone else think that the Orc homeland looks like Arizona?

Nice!

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
This is crazy! :pullhair:

I got too many friends on too many different servers! LOL

Most of my clan plays Alliance on Whisperwind
The rest play Horde of 3 different servers
My son and his friend play Horde on Blackrock
Another non-ASFN friend plays Horde on Spinebreaker
CardsFan67 is on Cenarius
AzCards21 is on Blade's Edge
HeavyB3 is on Dragonsblight
MadCard is on Dark Iron & Trollbane

And everyone has got lvl 65+...By the time I got to 60, everyone will have quit the game!

:help:

Nah, I'll still be on I'm sure. lol

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
I feel lame now.

70 Hunter
66 Warrior
32 Warlock

I feel much more lame...

70 priest, pretty decked out... http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Lanidracii
70 hunter
70 rogue
40 blood elf huntress - they level quick
30 draen hunter - they level quick

and honestly probably 30 or so other toons that I had started back when they had a ton of server problems and I would have to log in different ones to actually play... That was when I was plying about 2 hours a day, I am probably at about 2 to 4 a week now...

OP
OP
Cardinals.Ken

Cardinals.Ken

Reaction score
You're lame?

I'm rolling with:

8 Orc Hunter
6 Human Warrior
5 Dark Elf Hunter
5 Undead Warlock

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
You're lame?

I'm rolling with:

8 Orc Hunter
6 Human Warrior
5 Dark Elf Hunter
5 Undead Warlock

Dude, one successful spell cast without hitting yourself in the eye and you get level 10. :)

OP
OP
Cardinals.Ken

Cardinals.Ken

Reaction score
Dude, one successful spell cast without hitting yourself in the eye and you get level 10. :)

Dude, not all of us have 16 hours a day to devote to this game...some of us have real life issues to deal with, like how does the warp core on the Enterprise really work, or did R2-D2 fart in Empire Strikes Back!

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude, not all of us have 16 hours a day to devote to this game...some of us have real life issues to deal with, like how does the warp core on the Enterprise really work, or did R2-D2 fart in Empire Strikes Back!
If this thing is not free, how much cash does someone have to pay out to reach level 40?

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

These are good questions. If R2 did fart did it smell like oil?

I don't mess with the warp drive. Spend most of my time next to that cool machine that instantly makes whatever food or drink you ask for. Sure wish I knew how that worked.

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
I feel much more lame...

70 priest, pretty decked out... http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarius&n=Lanidracii
70 hunter
70 rogue
40 blood elf huntress - they level quick
30 draen hunter - they level quick

and honestly probably 30 or so other toons that I had started back when they had a ton of server problems and I would have to log in different ones to actually play... That was when I was plying about 2 hours a day, I am probably at about 2 to 4 a week now...

You know whats lame (for you :) )... My Shadow preist has more +dmg than you have +healing....

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dragonblight&n=Heavyb

Actually, this makes me lame because i've spent way too much time on this.

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
I had just respecced to holy disc... was shadow until a month ago or so... and how does damage compare to healing? that kind of made no sense to me...

Stuff has way more healing than it has damage. Like i have a healing mace that does +348 healing, but my kickass staff only does 185+dmg

If you get something thats specifically +healing, it has way more healing than your typical +dmg. Our main healer priest has like 1800+ healing, she's awesome. In my healing set i'm at about +1200 healing.

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
Stuff has way more healing than it has damage. Like i have a healing mace that does +348 healing, but my kickass staff only does 185+dmg

If you get something thats specifically +healing, it has way more healing than your typical +dmg. Our main healer priest has like 1800+ healing, she's awesome. In my healing set i'm at about +1200 healing.

What is her characters name?

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

My wife has around +1800 healing. She helped my warrior in a Hellfire run and was bored sensless. lol

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Oh yeah, lameness update.

70 Hunter
67 Warrior
35 Warlock

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
My wife has around +1800 healing. She helped my warrior in a Hellfire run and was bored sensless. lol

what is her characters name... I can get mine to about 1300... but I have yet to see a +1800 on any server... Heavy D's healer is at +1600

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
what is her characters name... I can get mine to about 1300... but I have yet to see a +1800 on any server... Heavy D's healer is at +1600

Looks like 1600 is about right. One thing that bugs me about the armory is if you're fully buffed for a raid when you log it shows stats when buffed.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn