Hey WoW Players...

OP
OP
Cardinals.Ken

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
My clan plays Alliance (on Whisperwind) because in the storyline it was the Alliance that were the "bad-guys".

I just started last night, got my Human Warrior up to 6.

I need to run as an Orc from time-to-time though, just because. I wish they made the Undead look a little more...Undead.

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
My clan plays Alliance (on Whisperwind) because in the storyline it was the Alliance that were the "bad-guys".

I need to run as an Orc from time-to-time though, just because. I wish they made the Undead look a little more...Undead.

Thank you for saying that.. I said that on here before and was told I was incorrect...

I even went and re-read all of the first series (the original Warcraft) and found and loaded the original game... However when you opt to play the original game, which ever you choose starts off as you being the good guys. Orcs vs. Humans. No alliance and Horde really... So if you pick a human and read the story on the game and play the scenarios you are part of the good guys. Also if you pick the Orcs, you are the natives that have been plundered and are trying to save the land that was rightfully yours...

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

Start one on Blades, I'm working on a warlock right now. We'll in between runs on my hunter which I have karazan tonight.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I finally took the plung even though I said I would NEVER play WoW. Sure enough it's as addicting as I feared.

My primary character is on:

Dark Iron (Alliance)

I have a second character on:

TrollBane (Horde)

OP
OP
Cardinals.Ken

Cardinals.Ken

Reaction score
Start one on Blades, I'm working on a warlock right now. We'll in between runs on my hunter which I have karazan tonight.

I started an Undead Warlock on Blade's Edge. I didn't have a chance to play him however, no time last night since I spent all my time trying to come up with a t00n last look somewhat cool.

One of my biggests digs on WoW was the derth of character customization.

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
Quick question guys.......between WoW and ASFN do you ever go outside? :p

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
I spend every minute that I am on the computer with ASFN open so that is probably an average of 8 hours a day 5 days a week with a few reads on the weekend so add another 20 minutes or so... Then I spend maybe 2 hours a week on WOW... the rest of my time is all free for home chores, gardening, lawn work, television and quality time with the wife and family.

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
Wanna compare tanlines?

:barf:

I spend every minute that I am on the computer with ASFN open so that is probably an average of 8 hours a day 5 days a week with a few reads on the weekend so add another 20 minutes or so... Then I spend maybe 2 hours a week on WOW... the rest of my time is all free for home chores, gardening, lawn work, television and quality time with the wife and family.

:p = Joking.

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I started an Undead Warlock on Blade's Edge. I didn't have a chance to play him however, no time last night since I spent all my time trying to come up with a t00n last look somewhat cool.

One of my biggests digs on WoW was the derth of character customization.

lol, DUDE!!!

I'm only Alliance. Never had a horde toon and am out of room to make one on this server.

:D

OP
OP
Cardinals.Ken

Cardinals.Ken

Reaction score
Why do you play Alliance?

Undead is the way to go! Being able to eat the dead is the Roxxorz!

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
70 Priest on Dragonblight, alliance

Why is the Alliance the bad guys? It was the Horde that invaded Azeroth from the outlands world... They were under the control of Kel'Thuzad and the burning legion.

CardFan67

Don't touch my tail!
Reaction score
70 Priest on Dragonblight, alliance

Why is the Alliance the bad guys? It was the Horde that invaded Azeroth from the outlands world... They were under the control of Kel'Thuzad and the burning legion.

The Kel'Thuzad and the Burning legion did not even exist until the third installment, nor did the dark portal...

The first one (the original) pretty much has the Orcs represented somewhat like the American Indians, living off the land and watching the humans come in... And the humans pretty much were like the european settlers...

That was Orc vs Human though, they really were not horde and alliance until the second installment..

OP
OP
Cardinals.Ken

Cardinals.Ken

Reaction score
At some point during or after Warcraft 3, I am told, the Horde and Alliance joined forces to fight off some evil thingy, and the Alliance betrayed the Horde at some point.

Sorry if it seems "sketchy", but I'm not really into WoW like Star Wars...

I'm sure there's someone out there with a much better explaination.

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
The Kel'Thuzad and the Burning legion did not even exist until the third installment, nor did the dark portal...

The first one (the original) pretty much has the Orcs represented somewhat like the American Indians, living off the land and watching the humans come in... And the humans pretty much were like the european settlers...

That was Orc vs Human though, they really were not horde and alliance until the second installment..

Uhh.. The dark portal was opened by Midivh before the first war, that is what brought the Orcs to Azeroth. Go do the Black Morass in the caverns of time.

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
At some point during or after Warcraft 3, I am told, the Horde and Alliance joined forces to fight off some evil thingy, and the Alliance betrayed the Horde at some point.

Sorry if it seems "sketchy", but I'm not really into WoW like Star Wars...

I'm sure there's someone out there with a much better explaination.

The Alliance never betrayed the horde. They were able to defeat The Burning Legion at the Battle of Mount Hyjall. After which, the Horde and Alliance went their separate ways and minor skirmishing ensued.

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score

Oh and the expansion for Warcraft 2 was called "Beyond the Dark Portal" so it was there....

OP
OP
Cardinals.Ken

Cardinals.Ken

Reaction score
This is crazy! :pullhair:

I got too many friends on too many different servers! LOL

Most of my clan plays Alliance on Whisperwind
The rest play Horde of 3 different servers
My son and his friend play Horde on Blackrock
Another non-ASFN friend plays Horde on Spinebreaker
CardsFan67 is on Cenarius
AzCards21 is on Blade's Edge
HeavyB3 is on Dragonsblight
MadCard is on Dark Iron & Trollbane

And everyone has got lvl 65+...By the time I got to 60, everyone will have quit the game!

:help:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson