help - farmers markets, natural foods, farms, etc.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I dont know where anything is. Can anyone help me with east valley natural stuff?

I dont want to buy entire cows at a time but truly natural meat would be awesome. Organic farmer veggies would be awesome etc...

The closest I can get is fresh and easy meat which is far less processed than others but thats about it.

ANY suggestions and info is helpful. Especially with east valley farmers markets for veggies.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thx. im in tempe, the gilbert one may be ok, power is pretty far for vegetables :)

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Never been there, but....
http://www.tempefarmersmarket.com/

ALso, Old Town has a Farmer's MArket on Saturday's Fall-Spring

I've been. I think it is pretty good.

There is also a co-op site that I believe Ddogg and/or Adam maybe have used in the past. I subscribe to their email list, but have never ordered.

Here is their link.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
So I dont know where anything is. Can anyone help me with east valley natural stuff?

I dont want to buy entire cows at a time but truly natural meat would be awesome. Organic farmer veggies would be awesome etc...

The closest I can get is fresh and easy meat which is far less processed than others but thats about it.

ANY suggestions and info is helpful. Especially with east valley farmers markets for veggies.

Does anyone have any info on buying meat in bulk? I'd love to fill my deepfreezer with a bunch of grass-fed local meat.

OP
OP
BigRedRage

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any info on buying meat in bulk? I'd love to fill my deepfreezer with a bunch of grass-fed local meat.

I can get it for you, my mom buys half a cow and a pig and fills her freezer. All from a grass fed local farm.

I dont have a deep freezer or the urge to pay so much up front for groceries so I havent done it yet. Her meat is good tho