HD Direct TV + Tivo ?

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I can program the DVR via a web interface ?

"DVR Scheduler" has been enabled on HR-20 and R-15 DirecTV STB's. If you have set up an online account at directv.com you can access the guide and program your DVR(s) from there. Also, some mobile phones can also work by going to m.directv.com and logging in with same account info. Works great for me so far. I've done a couple from work and a couple with my Sanyo Katana phone. You will even receive a confirmation email once you've programmed a show to record. This service has no additional charge to use.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"DVR Scheduler" has been enabled on HR-20 and R-15 DirecTV STB's. If you have set up an online account at directv.com you can access the guide and program your DVR(s) from there. Also, some mobile phones can also work by going to m.directv.com and logging in with same account info. Works great for me so far. I've done a couple from work and a couple with my Sanyo Katana phone. You will even receive a confirmation email once you've programmed a show to record. This service has no additional charge to use.

I am going to have to check it out. I have been waiting for this.