Grand Theft Auto IV

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting that the 360 version only accounted for 55% of the total first day copies sold. PS3 is slowly creeping up on 360 as the dominant console in the industry. Just an observation.

That is very interesting. Considering the 360 exclusive content. I thought it would be closer to 70/30. People must not care.

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting that the 360 version only accounted for 55% of the total first day copies sold. PS3 is slowly creeping up on 360 as the dominant console in the industry. Just an observation.

Yeah. I have tracked this site for a couple of years now. Interesting stuff.

http://nexgenwars.com/

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Must be the west side connection.
Speaking of! I went to my g'ma's today & the park IS at 59th & Bethany...it just doesn't stretch very far to the east, so it doesn't interfere with the drive-in. North side is the airplane, south side (of Bethany) is the pond & such.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Lucky.

I have to wait until May 11th to buy the game. By then I will have been able to drive 4 hours to Best Buy.

My nearest walmart is over 120 miles away. Unfortunately I won't be going in that direction any time soon.

Dude.... I used to drive through Valentine every year.... Straight up 83 from North Platte to Pierre, SD for pheasant hunting with dad.

What a god awful place. lol (sorry)

Last edited:

LV-Suns

Go Suns
Reaction score
Best Buy near by sold out :(

Planning to get it during the weekend.

OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else have display issues with regards to mission names and such? Mine seem to be cut off a big on the right side.

I have checked both my TV and Xbox display settings to no avail.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else have display issues with regards to mission names and such? Mine seem to be cut off a big on the right side.

I have checked both my TV and Xbox display settings to no avail.

yup, and researched it. It is called overscan and I have not found how to fix it on my tv without calling a professional

Goober Man

Ultra Vida Guerra Mojo
Reaction score
There is no Sams club nearby. I will try Costco.
I would suggest going to EB Games..I got mine on Tuesday right after the store opened...First one in my area to get it. And i didn't even reserve a copy. neh neh neh :p. But don't worry dude the game is pretty cool. The fire and blood and even the dents in cars look real. When you get it your going to be considered missing because you'll be stuck in your house playing it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Having a great time so far. Taking the subways and taxis are great.

The days of popping cops to grab their gun are over. The police AI is strikingly improved.

I was at the bar, playing darts, when I jumped up, grabbed the top of the bar canopy and climbed to the top. I couldnt get down. I had to end up shooting up patrons, until the cops came. The cops now come inside buildings to eff you up and the killed me.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

The days of popping cops to grab their gun are over. The police AI is strikingly improved.

I was at the bar, playing darts, when I jumped up, grabbed the top of the bar canopy and climbed to the top. I couldnt get down. I had to end up shooting up patrons, until the cops came. The cops now come inside buildings to eff you up and the killed me.

I'm already in San Fierro in San Andreas. I was hoping to finish the game by this weekend, but with the dinner tonight, and its likely that I will be at the Cards facility tomorrow, it might be next week before I play this...

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

nice, havent gotten in enough trouble yet to find out the cops come inside.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedzBetz