Good article on why we should stick with Rosen

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ohcrap75

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
If we are set on taking Murray, like many in the media suggest, then why wouldn’t we be trying to trade Rosen ASAP? There will be less of a market after FA when Foles and Bridgewater sign. There would be no advantage in holding off.

Media are trying so hard to get clicks, they don’t even try to think it through

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
“Washington has the 15th overall pick. Trading that for Rosen (and his insanely cheap rookie contract) would be a mega steal. Getting him for anything less than the No. 15 pick would be grand larceny.”

Not in the mood for anyone to commit grand larceny against us.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Gambo confirmed it on the radio today, it's between Bosa or Q. Good. I'd prefer we trade down with the raiders but I'll take this as a consolation.

Gambo is wrong a lot though so hard for me to be confident just because he said it. Remember he said Kingsbury was still in NY when he was in AZ.

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
build a great defense, keeping rosen as starter and having a great chance next year for a top pick and fixing the offense

I think we will be targeting receivers this year in the draft based on the receivers we are targeting in FA.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
As much as wish the Cards were just carrying out an elaborate smokescreen to drive up the trade value of #1, I don’t think our front office/ownership is that smart or savvy. The neglect for our glaring holes in the roster over the last few years and the handling of the head coach and GM situation last year show the lack of competence. Most of the media think the Kyler Murray pick would be more based on grabbing headlines versus a football decision.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
As much as wish the Cards were just carrying out an elaborate smokescreen to drive up the trade value of #1, I don’t think our front office/ownership is that smart or savvy. The neglect for our glaring holes in the roster over the last few years and the handling of the head coach and GM situation last year show the lack of competence. Most of the media think the Kyler Murray pick would be more based on grabbing headlines versus a football decision.

Michael Bidwill is a lawyer and former federal prosecutor. They might not have drafted great, but creating a superb smoke screen is right up their ally and at least in this aspect they're one of the most qualified teams to pull this off

Last edited:

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score

The Cardinals have been pretty good at hiding who they want a lot of years.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"He’s extremely confident and not in a bad way," Fitzgerald said. "He’s able to forget very quickly a bad play, a bad decision. He’s really good at being able to put things behind him. He’s a great teammate. Really insightful. Just great to be around. He’s somebody who is really trying to learn, always. He’s inquisitive about life. And people like that usually find a way to be successful because they put the effort in. He’s got some talented guys around him that are going to help continue to make plays for him.

"I think he’s going to be just fine.”

Larry Fitzgerald

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard