Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I truly had tears in my eyes.

I aint afraid to admit it.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Im gonna be glued to this computer all day trying to get updates. Luckily he is in an area where there are great doctors that can take care of him.

We love you Q.......

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yup I really don't care about the game or anything else right my body is just in shock really hope boldin can play after this year now that was a nasty looking injury :(

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Body shaking....heart-sick...

Putting it ALL in Gods' hands! ONLY place I can find comfort right now. WE are honored that you're part of our family Q. Win or lose we're all in this together and we're standing/kneeling by/for YOU!!

OP
OP
BradMannTX

BradMannTX

Puh-shaw
Reaction score
Montgomery, TX -- Birthplace of the Texas Flag!
Not a fan during the Tillman years?

F U

Dude,

Tillman was upsetting and I was very sad. Today was like a carwreck. Very shocking and I think Anquan probably won't play again.

Okay...the more I think about it, you win. You are far more of a Cardinal fan than I. You friggin' agghome. I won't fight you.

Last edited:

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
F U

Dude,

Tillman was upsetting and I was very sad. Today was like a carwreck. Very shocking and I think Anquan probably won't play again.

Okay...the more I think about it, you win. You are far more of a Cardinal fan than I. You friggin' agghome. I won't fight you.

LOL, It was an honest question.

Idiot.

POISON

Formerly known as Okieguy
Reaction score
F U

Dude,

Brad, your going to give yourself a stroke!!:talk:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard