Go Chiefs!

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The crazy thing is I have zero recollection of them beating the Broncos, but absolutely remember the crushing loss to the Steeler. I am definitely old enough to have watched the game they beat Denver.

Weird.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The crazy thing is I have zero recollection of them beating the Broncos, but absolutely remember the crushing loss to the Steeler. I am definitely old enough to have watched the game they beat Denver.

Weird.
"Big D vs. Little D"

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Nope, but a billboard back then would have made just as much sense or even more so. Danny was born in Mesa, went to Westwood High in Mesa, and played for ASU. Doesn't bother me that the community would promote those ties.
The community, yes. But asking Arizonans to root for him JUST because he's from AZ is treasonous! And I'm not even from AZ!

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Two reasons for me to root for Chiefs.
1. I’m from Missouri
2. Hate 49ers
To me it’s like seeing a Redskins fan root for the Cowboys or a Ravens fan root for the Steelers. No matter what I can’t root for SF.
Facts Snakester! My own mother, God rest her soul could be the punter for the Niners and I couldn't do it. The hate is real bro.

Lorenzo

Reaction score
I do like Mahommes and Andy Reid, I could do without Travis Swift, I do like the Purdy story but I just can't root for ANY 9ers team, it's like trying to eat cereal with broccoli
I like mahomes. he has ties to the Texas rangers baseball club and small town tx.high school football which I have a soft spot for both. but sometimes he does get a little lebronish. Meaning he whines a lot. I thought his antics with Justin tucker were kind of school boy stuff. Then again maybe tucker was being petty too. Put me in the camp that thinks he and Taylor swift actually genuinely have a thing for one another which is why there are so many haters.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stbmd