Go Chiefs!

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Too many Steelers fans I know or work with brag about having the most SB wins. I'm definitely pulling for the 49ers to tie their 6 SB trophies. I don't have anything against the Chiefs but seeing them in so many SB's is getting old.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Too many Steelers fans I know or work with brag about having the most SB wins. I'm definitely pulling for the 49ers to tie their 6 SB trophies. I don't have anything against the Chiefs but seeing them in so many SB's is getting old.

Don’t the Pats have more Super Bowl wins than the Steelers? And doesn’t Pittsburgh only have 5 wins?

akg102

Veteran
Reaction score
Mahomes.
Mahomes' wife and brother.
Travis Kelce.
Taylor Swift.
Chiefs favorable officiating.
Whining when a game is called even.

This is enough to make me root for the 9ers.
A lifetime of hatred can't match the tides of sewage splashing my face every 10min in-game.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
I'm not a 49ers fan at all... but as a Broncos fan, I LOATHE the Chiefs. I couldn't care less about the Swift stuff, but the NFL kissing up to them and Mahomes to try and contrive another Brady/Pats model does make me sick. So in other words, go Niners!

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't like either team.

From a purely football perspective, and removing any divisional rivalry, I think Kyle Shanahan deserves one. As do some great players on that team such as Trent Williams, George Kittle and CMC. And Purdy is a great story. Plus if Niners win I can see Trent Williams retiring and that's a big hole for them to fill.

The Chiefs just seem to have all the luck. The Ravens have clearly been better all year and should even have won yesterday if not for two boneheaded RZ plays. Todd Monken chose the most important game of the year to have his worst game plan. Truly awful. But if they win Andy Reid might retire. He's 65 and must be on life support with his fitness.

So, I don't care either way really.

Last edited:

Card'em

All Star
Reaction score
Being from St. Louis and having experienced Ram Superbowl euphoria up close and personal, I put the Rams number one on my hate list, followed closely by the Seahawks and 49ers. Give me K.C. all day in this one.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There’s a reason to hate the 49ers. I don’t have a reason to hate the Chiefs.
I take this position. Another SB blunder by Shanahan puts him in the “historically prone to choke in big games” category. And those reputations are hard to dig yourself out of. As for being someone who will flat out not watch the game, that won’t apply to me. Living in south central PA, I’m surrounded by Eagles, Ravens, and Steelers fans. And all their fan bases are filled with douchebags. Way more likely that I’d skip watching a SB celebration if one of those 3 were playing. I remember not watching much of the Ravens/Giants & Ravens/Niners SB’s.