Getting Rid Of Pop Ups

BIGTONY

Registered
Reaction score
I BOUGHT ABSTRACT ABOUT A 6 WEEKS AGO...WORKED PERFECT.NOTHING HAPPEND..then within a week iget hit with tons of pop ups..heres there a better program out there..or is it a adjustment on my computer..i hate them with a passion..i just bought john madden 2004 for my pc..if a pop up comes..it makes the whole game back out..same thing on simcity 4 ..sometimes ill get like 10 pop ups in 5 mins...i cant stand them..please some body help me..:confused: :mad:

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
First you should run Spybot S&D or some other spyware removal tool. Popups that come up when you are not browsing are probably caused by spyware.

For browsing Popup Stopper from panicware is great, it stops everything. However, I think Panicware is charging for it now.
I have also been using the Google toolbar lately, It works pretty well to.

Good Luck

:thumbup:

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
The best program I have ever used is Norton Personal Firewall 2003. It is smart enough to understand what is a popup and what is not (I like to open up multiple windows when I am browsing). I bought it for 29.99 at Best Buy and it is awesome. Oh and its main purpose is a firewall, and it does a tremendous job at that too.

OP
OP
BIGTONY

BIGTONY

Registered
Reaction score
i usally have too work preseason..they make a big deal about me going too the games..dont worry ill be there for the opener...with my wiggle and jiggle..were they playing some good music at the game..i cant wait till the season starts..

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard