Game over, man. Locker room talk. 9/11/22

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Budda is one of the few likable players on this team. It’s one thing to lose. But to lose and not even have any charisma is another thing. Budda, Gardeck, Dortch, Humphries, maybe Hollwood…..Not a lot of winners on this team who I enjoy watching and play with a smile

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What I saw….
Poor game plan
Bad play calling
Undisciplined performance
Weak execution
On defense it was very obvious we were always a step or two behind. Why does KC always have guys wide open, always. The play design they come up with is terrific. Watching our defense always in bad position made me think we were the Washington Generals today.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On defense it was very obvious we were always a step or two behind. Why does KC always have guys wide open, always. The play design they come up with is terrific. Watching our defense always in bad position made me think we were the Washington Generals today.
Keystone Cards.

reebokalone2001

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Maybe the Chiefs already know everything about VJ's scheme from his Broncos era.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
But we are not The Generals… they won today and are 1-0. :-(

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Thinking that Hopkins woulda made a noticeable difference in this game is pure delusion. If we had *only* struggled in the red zone, I'd agree. We were completely inept on offense. Not 1 or 2 or 3 players change that.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Week 1 blowouts from last year. Titans and Packers ended up doing ok.

You must be registered for see images attach

Here is the team we just lost to who was at full strength vs our team that wasn't:

We have 16 more games left.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
To get your arse whomped like that without turning the ball over and without fluke things happening to you means you just flat out got beat at every level on a physical, emotional and mental basis. I see not a single positive from yesterday. Dortch? Eh, a bit player who had the sun shine on him bc nothing of substance was actually available.

Can anyone recall any season where we were a playoff team in the prior season with playoff aspirations just getting our teeth kicked in like that in the opening game?

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
To get your arse whomped like that without turning the ball over and without fluke things happening to you means you just flat out got beat at every level on a physical, emotional and mental basis. I see not a single positive from yesterday. Dortch? Eh, a bit player who had the sun shine on him bc nothing of substance was actually available.

Can anyone recall any season where we were a playoff team in the prior season with playoff aspirations just getting our teeth kicked in like that in the opening game?
Sort of speaks to coaching eh? Like the playoff game how the hell can the team come and be so unprepared for the moment? Season opener at home against imo the best QB and team in NFL and we once again look totally unprepared with a half ass game plan…

HammerCards

Veteran
Reaction score

Titans last year?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Packers last year lost at home 35-3 against the Crablegs-led Saints.

it happens. there's usually one team every season that starts 0-2 and somehow turns it around.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Maybe we're just f-ing worse!
"Maybe we're just worse" has to be a banner, and soon, if things don't get any better of the next couple of weeks. If Cards refuse it, print out thousands of 8x11 copies and hand them out before the game.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Maybe we're just worse" has to be a banner, and soon, if things don't get any better of the next couple of weeks. If Cards refuse it, print out thousands of 8x11 copies and hand them out before the game.
Really should be “Maybe we’re not better.” Gotta stick closer to the original slogan for the zing, IMO.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose