Game over, man. Locker room talk. 9/11/22

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, exactly what I thought I’d hear from Wolf and Co… with the “I really think the Cards might have found something in those last 12 minutes they can build on for next week.”

It was like word for word what I expected them to say.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Blame Keim.

Like I wanna see you blame him for this embarrassment of a roster, especially on the defensive side, just once.
Injured players (who were injured when Keim signed AND traded for them)! Vance Johnson (even though Keim personally chose Vance as KK DC because he didn’t trust the HC he just hired to make his own staff)!

Honest... Keim ran out of gas. Keim… Keim… had a flat tire. Keim didn't have enough moneyfor cab fare. His tux didn't come back from the cleaners. An old friend came in from out of town. Someone stole Keim’s car. There was an earthquake. A terrible flood. Locusts! It wasn't Keim’s fault, I swear to God!”

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Blame Keim.

Like I wanna see you blame him for this embarrassment of a roster, especially on the defensive side, just once.
Let’s be honest. The stench of a crappy organization starts at the absolute top. This franchise will ALWAYS be a loser as long as a Bidwill owns it. Sure, go ahead & fire Keim. What’s the likelihood that Bidwill will hire a great GM. Since I’ve been waiting 60 years, I would say slim to no chance.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Just insert postgame here:

“Obviously pissed to come out, play like that. That’s not who we want to be or what we want to be. But I’ve got to tip my hat to [INSERT NFL TEAM]. I thought they had a tremendous plan. They out-coached us and out-played us. We got to be better,”

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What is super odd is Jurecki saying nothing real about the cardinals though he is not employed by Cardinals no more. Like some one in front office took his nuts away.

WindCardinal

All Star
Reaction score
We had elite players at the most important positions… (CB Peterson, OLB Jones). It was their time to move on, sure. But neither was ever attempted at being replaced.

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep. Pretty accurate. I would cut off a limb to have a real HC. And Bidwill has no clue on how to find one.
And neither does the guy who’s job it is to hire one.

Might as well at least TRY to get lucky with someone else at GM. This one we know is clueless about putting a coaching staff together.

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
Also, exactly what I thought I’d hear from Wolf and Co… with the “I really think the Cards might have found something in those last 12 minutes they can build on for next week.”

It was like word for word what I expected them to say.
I was wondering how Wolf was going to try to spin it in the morning.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose