LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I'll just leave this here:

You must be registered for see images attach

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Well that was interesting. Saw it coming a mile away but still enjoyed it.

Yeah, the whole 'scenario' was really stupid and reminiscent of the Battle of the Bastards--just no drama to it when you know exactly what's going to happen and when it's going to happen. Drained the tension out of that part of the episode. Now, the rest of the episode absolutely rocked. A lot of good stuff in there. The opening walk-and-talk, well, I could have watched that for the entire episode!

My buddy hates that they're creating tension between Arya and Sansa--his main beef is that there's so little time left in the series, so why are we wasting it on that--but I disagree. They're never going to be BFFs, but Arya has shown that Sansa has her trust, so now Littlefinger can be offed in the season finale.

Stout

Reaction score
Also, I just realized two things last night that are absolutely going to happen at the end of the series.

So, yeah, Jon and Dany will fall in love (but don't call me Dany lol). That's pretty obvious. Maybe they get married. Problem is, she can't have children, and the realm WILL need an heir. Lightbringer will also be needed to defeat the Night's King. Longclaw will become Lightbringer when Jon quenches it in Dany's heart. Mark it, dude.

Also, who's going to be left to rule Highgarden? Well, there's going to be a new Lord Tarly, and I believe he will rule Highgarden in the end. It was ruled by a steward for centuries, right? :D

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score

So the Army of the Dead seems to be moving very slowly compared to other actors in the show. Last night revealed why - they have been dragging those chains around the whole time!

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So the Army of the Dead seems to be moving very slowly compared to other actors in the show. Last night revealed why - they have been dragging those chains around the whole time!

I must not be very observant.. lol.... But i saw some running pretty elfin fast.. lol

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Wait until you see the size of the wallet those chains were attached to.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
GoT finally explained why the Army of the Dead goes so slow!

Ha ha. I was thinking "where in the world did they get those big chains??" :D

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the one problem I have with this season is (besides it being a little predictable), is that the writing staff is starting to veer toward Walking Dead schmuckbait territory... with increasing regularity.

The Jaime stuff last weekend and three different times thinking Jon's about to croak only to be saved by... Dragons... uh, no clue what happened in the water... and then his uncle appearing out of nowhere was a little tiring. Give me one of those... okay. two... come on. three of them... in the SAME BATTLE... no f'n way.

Last edited:

Stout

Reaction score
the one problem I have with this season is (besides it being a little predictable), is that the writing staff is starting to veer toward Walking Dead schmuckbait territory... with increasing regularity.

The Jaime stuff last weekend and three different times thinking Jon's about to croak only to be saved by... Dragons... uh, no clue what happened in the water... and then his uncle appearing out of nowhere was a little tiring. Give me one of those... okay. two... come on. three of them... in the SAME BATTLE... no f'n way.

+1

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Benjen's appearance was a bit much. It took a lot to get over how quickly they were able to send a raven to Dragonstone and then have Dany fly back out. The rest was extra WTF though.

Another thing that bothered me was how both Gendry and Jon seemed to collapse at the best locations they could have, with people around them and essentially at their destination. They shouldn't have had Gendry do that if they knew they were going to have Jon do the same later on.

Would have been cool if the Hound and Gendry brought their headgear north for the battle. The Hound had an awesome helmet that I don't think was used after the pilot episode and Gendry's helmet was shown but I think left behind in season 2 after the gold cloaks killed the other person while they were traveling north to the night's watch.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
My favorite part of the episode was the dialogue between The Hound and the Wild-ling leader.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So many fans have been complaining about past characters not returning that I think you are going to get a bunch of "pop up" type scenes from now until the show is done.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
So many fans have been complaining about past characters not returning that I think you are going to get a bunch of "pop up" type scenes from now until the show is done.
Benjen's appearance was BLATANTLY a callback to his previous appearance when he saved Bran.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

Hoping to see LSH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk