Free Agency

Carolinacacti

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think that is a nice idea, but that is all that is left available and we have to field a roster.
You want Conner and Ertz cut and I got your point as you argued all day about it. Now you post this? I think the Cardinals can pick up players that get cut this fall. Gannon can get {coach up} a better defense with replacement players then the Cards had last year. I think they will try to give Kyler something to work with on offense. Now don't you and your brother attack me, I'm still pissed about the Wildcats.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Looking at the free agents left i would sign
Greg Gaines
Dalton Risner
Rasheem Green, however don't know if he fits Gannon defense

OP
OP
Harry

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
This is an honest post.
If this was about my post I said the opposite. The Cards won’t sign those make good, bandaid deals. They’ll buy depth where needed but not short term starter. There are a few good FAs left, but the price on many is wrong.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I'd trade for Byard. 2 years left on his contract and we probably only need to swap a 6th for a 7th to make it happen.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
If this was about my post I said the opposite. The Cards won’t sign those make good, bandaid deals. They’ll buy depth where needed but not short term starter. There are a few good FAs left, but the price on many is wrong.
I quoted Brit's post; nothing to do with yours.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
You want Conner and Ertz cut and I got your point as you argued all day about it. Now you post this? I think the Cardinals can pick up players that get cut this fall. Gannon can get {coach up} a better defense with replacement players then the Cards had last year. I think they will try to give Kyler something to work with on offense. Now don't you and your brother attack me, I'm still pissed about the Wildcats.
I disagree that the Cardinals will be able to find players to fill in for Murphy, Watt, and Allen and produce better results.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
They have to field a football team at some point.

Things are pretty bleak at CB, WR, running back and interior OL.

I can’t remember a time when the of this team was so small, TBH. Who are you sure will be here in 2025?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose