Free Agency Rumors

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mmmmm.... Bowling!

I'm usually in the high 170's to low 180's most years.

@PACardsFan Vince! Where you usually bowling at in York?
I’ve bowled in leagues at Colony North & Colony East (now called Laser Lanes). Currently bowling at Laser Lanes. After like 10 years here, we’re moving to Suburban next year. I have a 193 average right now. Opened with a 267 last night & then followed that up with a 159:bang: When the lanes break down, I struggle generating enough speed to avoid splits. I hate moving too far left because then I leave too many ten pins. I love the sport, but so frustrating at times.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
193. I’m a better golfer than bowler. Last night I opened with a 267 & followed it with a 159 :bang:. I had 3 splits & 6 ten pins. Bowling can be so brutal at times:D
WOW! I’m at 203. Opened with 267, 197 then a 152. Missed a 4 pin , two pocket 7-10’s and a 4-6-7 split. 616.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We keep hearing that out interior o- line is bad. Doesn’t that make Drake even better than on paper? Complaints of East and west running last year , but if there’s no hole north and south.....

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
We keep hearing that out interior o- line is bad. Doesn’t that make Drake even better than on paper? Complaints of East and west running last year , but if there’s no hole north and south.....
Most of those outside runs appeared to be designed plays.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Yes, interior line was pretty bad, Drake is underrated here but didn't play like in 2019

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

hmmm.....

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Getting Watt, Hudson...Resigning PP21.....those would be solid, veteran signings. You can argue how much each guy has left in the tank, but that is arguably the best D-Lineman, O-Lineman, and CB of the last decade signed to the same squad.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I watched all the games. There was very few jail breaks. I don't know where you guys come up with this crap. The line gave up less than 30 sacks.

Yes Sweezy was really bad, Murray was much better. Not great but passable.

:biglaugh:

Sure, quote the sack numbers. KM saved how many sacks through his mobility? You didn't even mention Mason "I'll give you 0.5 seconds of pass pro" Cole.

Our IOL sucked. Jail breaks, yes, as well as consistent pressure up the middle. So sure, let's not fix any of that :sarcasm:

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Dude Scotty Miller is better than Isabella.
I made the comparison since they're both 5'9 speedsters with very small frames.

Scotty IS better, but you might be surprised at how similar their career stats are. Scotty has 300 more yards but also has 30 more targets. Isabella has the better completion percentage. Scotty has 4 TDs, Isabella has 3. Overall I see them as very similar players.

Of course Scotty was taken in the 6th round, which is where Isabella should have been taken. Every time we see Isabella we have to deal with thinking that he could have been Metcalf.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson