Free Agency Rumors

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I said it earlier...interesting response from Keim with his job on the line. Obviously Watt and Lindsey were his moves and then try to bring the rest back. Missed on Linsley and now is faced with Rodney Hudson or Alex Mack.

At this rate, I am expecting Alex Mack, Patrick Peterson, Dre Kirkpatrick, Devondre Campbell, Arnold, Fitz and a new #2 RB.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
WOW! I’m at 203. Opened with 267, 197 then a 152. Missed a 4 pin , two pocket 7-10’s and a 4-6-7 split. 616.
That’s too funny. I went 267/159/188 for a 614. Once the oil broke down, I struggled. These young guys with huge revs just destroy the lanes.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I made the comparison since they're both 5'9 speedsters with very small frames.

Scotty IS better, but you might be surprised at how similar their career stats are. Scotty has 300 more yards but also has 30 more targets. Isabella has the better completion percentage. Scotty has 4 TDs, Isabella has 3. Overall I see them as very similar players.

Of course Scotty was taken in the 6th round, which is where Isabella should have been taken. Every time we see Isabella we have to deal with thinking that he could have been Metcalf.
We could never prove it, but I’ll bet not a single GM in the league would trade Miller for Isabella at this juncture. I stand by my comment.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Life is garbage
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
As I said in the other thread, that's the only CB left I really liked (mea culpa on not knowing a ton about Adoree Jackson, but he wasn't available before free agency, so I didn't bother looking into him).

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
As I said in the other thread, that's the only CB left I really liked (mea culpa on not knowing a ton about Adoree Jackson, but he wasn't available before free agency, so I didn't bother looking into him).
I’ll be very surprised if we don’t go CB at 16.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At this point, we'd better trade up. No better way to broadcast to teams who you're planning on taking like having 0 starters at a position that requires two on the field at all times.

reverse psychology?!

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
MELTDOWN on this board over a lame duck 2021 season..is...oooofff.....

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
At this point, we'd better trade up. No better way to broadcast to teams who you're planning on taking like having 0 starters at a position that requires two on the field at all times.
Yea, we ain’t doing that with only 5 picks.

This is a very good CB class too.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Haven’t we done that before with WRs or was it another position? I’m pretty sure we’ve entered a draft where there was no way anyone could mistake what we were going to do because we entered the draft completely barren at the position.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Can't wait to reach for 2nd round talent at 1st round prices because two teams traded in front of us to take Surtain and Farley.
Solar, it’s not even close to impossible that CBs that’ll go in the bottom 1st or 2nd end up having better careers than either/all of Farley, Surtain, & Horn.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
This cliche as hell but it all depends on scheme/situation.
True. But it’s somewhat a rarity that first round talent, particularly high first round talent, doesn’t tend to trump scheme situation. Like Deion sanders would’ve likely been a star no matter where he was drafted. PP likely as well. There’s a reason each round is more valuable than the next and it’s about talent tiers. Is it 100% infallible? No. But if there wasn’t a differentiation in value then everyone would trade their higher round picks just to accumulate as many sixth and seventh round picks as possible.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I said it earlier...interesting response from Keim with his job on the line. Obviously Watt and Lindsey were his moves and then try to bring the rest back. Missed on Linsley and now is faced with Rodney Hudson or Alex Mack.

At this rate, I am expecting Alex Mack, Patrick Peterson, Dre Kirkpatrick, Devondre Campbell, Arnold, Fitz and a new #2 RB.

There are 3 quality centers available: Rodney Hudson, David Andrews and Alex Mack. We need to get one of them.

Ian Rapoport

After weighing offers from the #Patriots all day, center David Andrews is going to free agency, source said. He’ll now look at offers from the rest of the league.

High Stakes

Registered
Reaction score
We will spend on JUJU, resign Peterson bc no one wants him, and draft a CB.

yawn

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Solar, it’s not even close to impossible that CBs that’ll go in the bottom 1st or 2nd end up having better careers than either/all of Farley, Surtain, & Horn.
Like Ouchie said, the probability begins to go down. I have no idea why you're trying to spin this into a positive. Reaching isn't a good thing, it means you've been caught flat footed and are hoping you get lucky. "Hope and pray" is not a winning strategy.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard