For those of us who did not get to see...

PHX 32

Hard times on Planet Orange
Reaction score
Is there somewhere where we can download the game or just see an entire replay? I just can't live off of a couple highlights I want to see the whole thing.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Fox Sports Arizona is going to replay the Suns-Nets game Sunday night at 7pm AZ time.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
With DirectTV, you can sometimes get different regions of the Fox Sports channels so maybe you can watch it at a friends or call some sports bars to see if they'll put it on.

OP
OP
PHX 32

PHX 32

Hard times on Planet Orange
Reaction score
Ok all I live in a college dorm, there is no DirectTV, nba league pass or anything, just BASIC CABLE. I need a website or something that will let me download the game or let me just watch the complete game.

Ollie

Croissant Eater
Reaction score
I'm fine, thanks, I just lack time to post with greater regularity. About my avatar, well I'm changing it from time to time, next will be better I guess.;) By the way, what's yours, some old pic of d'Antoni?

Last edited:

CaptainInsano

Reaction score
It's up now.

Word gets out, right now the thing has 20,000 peers.

When I first got on it yesterday it was 50 uploaders and almost 4000 peers.

If the suns wouldn't have won I wouldn't still be uploading ;)

gdiddy

Registered
Reaction score
I've only downloaded 1.4 mb so far. Looks like I'll be leaving my computer on all week.

nathan

ASFN Lifer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There was an English version up but it looks as though the one that's up now is Chinese.

Nash

Reaction score
There was an English version up but it looks as though the one that's up now is Chinese.

the one on davka is in some foreign language. sportbit.org apparently has an english version. i dont have drive space now so haven't dl'd it yet.

for those that are new to torrent, typically your download starts out slow but if there are a reasonable number of peers, your dl speed will pick up around 30 mins after you start. it will get progressively faster.

arthurracoon

The Cardinal Smiles
Reaction score
its going to be replayed tommorow night on FSNAZ after the suns bobcats game (which is on 45)

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
http://www.nba.com/ has the end of the 4th qtr and both overtimes of the Suns-Nets game available on their main page. It's on the top of the right hand side under NBA TV Broadband. It's about 21 minutes long and starts around the 1 minute left mark of the 4th qtr.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I just saw that NBA TV is going to replay the Suns - Nets game at 3:30pm today. Check you local listings for the correct time.