For those looking to sell tickets

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i dont know if thats true

i think there are some straightforward things the Cards can do:

1. For season tix, i would dynamically price each home game. This year for example, the Packers and Vikings game would be very expensive while the Houston and Carolina game would be cheaper. I suppose the overall cost of the whole season might only go up a bit.

2. Some decent sized transfer fee with the Cards as the broker. Give the tix to a friend: no transfer fee. Sell for more than face value? Large transfer fee.

2. For single game tix -- also dynamically priced with certain games very expensive.

The idea here is that season ticket holders: i.e. Cardinal fans -- get the tix cheaper than public if they don't resell them.

The problem with that? The ones that are going to want to pay the inflated prices for those games are the fans of those teams with the higher starting price. The more you raise the price, the more you sell to the opposing team.

The casual Cards fan, (better than an opposing fan) might be willing to spend $75 a ticket to see the Packers. The wouldn't want to spend $150 because they should see two games for the price of that one.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I'd be curious to know also because my season tickets do not show any type of market value or face values on the "ticket".
You can look at this chart of single game ticket prices for your section. It shows the single game prices for the 4 prices levels: preseason, prime, premium and marquee. It's not an exact science as season tickets are slightly discounted. But it will give you a ballpark figure for each game.

Attachments

• 2021 Cardinals Ticket Prices.jpeg
    2021 Cardinals Ticket Prices.jpeg
    372.1 KB · Views: 9

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
@BurqueCardFan On the Cards app - the digital tickets show Rams game at (recommended price) $461 per ticket. This only shows when you go into the app and hit "sell tickets."

I doubt any local would pay that price for one game - but I bet an out of town Rams fan would :cool:

Last edited:

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
@BurqueCardFan On the Cards app - the digital tickets show Rams game at (recommended price) $461 per ticket. This only shows when you go into the app and hit "sell tickets."

I doubt any local would pay that price for one game - but I bet an out of town Rams fan would :cool:
Now I know what you mean. However, that is not the face value per se. That is just the recommended resale value based on the ticket exchange or seat geek. I don’t think it is really that accurate. The Texans game showed mine as $299 per ticket but not even a Texan fan would pay that let alone a Cardinal fan.
I couldn’t even give my Panther game tix away.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe there should be a Tickets sticky thread so guys here can trade tickets or parking passes they can't use?
Done. I meant to do this when the thread went up and I forgot.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Anyone have Xmas tickets against the Colts they’re willing to sell? Need two for my son and i

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone have Xmas tickets against the Colts they’re willing to sell? Need two for my son and i

How much are you willing to pay. Tons of club level tickets. I can hook you up with my rep

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Bought some extra playoff tickets at the "member pre-sale" but holy smokes - they charged $60 for a parking pass and over $50 in fees ...:oops:

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Merging this post with the looking to sell tickets post.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Bought some extra playoff tickets at the "member pre-sale" but holy smokes - they charged $60 for a parking pass and over $50 in fees ...:oops:
That's insane. Have to imagine there are more affordable options.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
That's insane. Have to imagine there are more affordable options.
Apparently not. Those were the prices for season tix holders. Lowest was $89 in the nosebleed section, but with $100 in tacked on fees - no wonder resale prices are so high!

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I just bought my daughter's ticket to the Seattle game that she can't attend (positive covid test) and am looking to buy an orange parking pass if you have an extra. Thanks.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just bought my daughter's ticket to the Seattle game that she can't attend (positive covid test) and am looking to buy an orange parking pass if you have an extra. Thanks.

Sorry to hear about your daughter Jerry. Hope she's ok. I had the swab stuck up my nose today myself, negative thankfully.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson