ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Also of course worth following if you ever need to buy tickets

Pair of 50 yard line with parking on there now

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
this has become a bit of a pet peeve of mine

i hate seeing a giant contingent of other teams fans in the stadium, but the solution is with the Cards and would be hated if they did it BTW.

the problem exists because for certain games, the market value of the ticket is well above what the Cards charge

this year for example, the Cards should have put premiums on the prices of certain home games: Minnesota, Packers, Seahawks, 49ers. Texans and Panthers would have no premium (and heck, maybe even a discount).

OR, given all the tickets are digital, put a resale/transfer premium on the tickets (i.e. season ticket holders get the ticket for $100, but if its resold, an additional $75 is charged)

there is so much data out there that the Cardinals could figure out the premium for every single seat for every single opponent.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
this has become a bit of a pet peeve of mine

i hate seeing a giant contingent of other teams fans in the stadium, but the solution is with the Cards and would be hated if they did it BTW.

the problem exists because for certain games, the market value of the ticket is well above what the Cards charge

this year for example, the Cards should have put premiums on the prices of certain home games: Minnesota, Packers, Seahawks, 49ers. Texans and Panthers would have no premium (and heck, maybe even a discount).

OR, given all the tickets are digital, put a resale/transfer premium on the tickets (i.e. season ticket holders get the ticket for $100, but if its resold, an additional $75 is charged)

there is so much data out there that the Cardinals could figure out the premium for every single seat for every single opponent.

The Cards sold close to 10-15k season tickets to brokers when the stadium opened. There are always going to be lots of opposing fans in the seats unless the Cards refuse to allow them re-up.

football karma

Reaction score
The Cards sold close to 10-15k season tickets to brokers when the stadium opened. There are always going to be lots of opposing fans in the seats unless the Cards refuse to allow them re-up.
brokers only keep buying tickets if they can resell them at a profit ( i know, duh)

if the Cardinals were to raise the price of tickets for the most popular games / usual out of town suspects: brokers would no longer buy season tickets because they couldnt sell them for an acceptable profit

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Too bad I don't have social media accounts (ie twitter).
But I won't be able to make the Carolina game this weekend. If any Cards fans on here are looking to buy a pair of tix for that game, touch base with me.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
brokers only keep buying tickets if they can resell them at a profit ( i know, duh)

if the Cardinals were to raise the price of tickets for the most popular games / usual out of town suspects: brokers would no longer buy season tickets because they couldnt sell them for an acceptable profit
It would raise the prices for all games and price Cards fans out even more.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
This Twitter account has been set up to help Cards fans sell to other Cards fans

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I have 2 tickets for Sunday I want to sell to Cardinals fans but I don't have Twitter and know nothing about it.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
I have 2 tickets for Sunday I want to sell to Cardinals fans but I don't have Twitter and know nothing about it.
What section and price? We'd like to bring 2 friends so looking for something in lower bowl.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I’ll buy a Orange or red parking pass for Sunday if someone isn’t using theirs or looking to sell it.

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good idea, but how does one prove they’re not posing as cards fan?

It's something only being spread in the Cardinals community and that opposing fans are unlikely to know about or stumble across.

football karma

Reaction score
It would raise the prices for all games and price Cards fans out even more.
i dont know if thats true

i think there are some straightforward things the Cards can do:

1. For season tix, i would dynamically price each home game. This year for example, the Packers and Vikings game would be very expensive while the Houston and Carolina game would be cheaper. I suppose the overall cost of the whole season might only go up a bit.

2. Some decent sized transfer fee with the Cards as the broker. Give the tix to a friend: no transfer fee. Sell for more than face value? Large transfer fee.

2. For single game tix -- also dynamically priced with certain games very expensive.

The idea here is that season ticket holders: i.e. Cardinal fans -- get the tix cheaper than public if they don't resell them.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
i
i think there are some straightforward things the Cards can do:

1. For season tix, i would dynamically price each home game. This year for example, the Packers and Vikings game would be very expensive while the Houston and Carolina game would be cheaper. I suppose the overall cost of the whole season might only go up a bit.
They already do. Do you know what the 'market value' printed on the ticket for the Packers game was? $550 each! For the Panthers game, it's $125 each. That's for my section, which are lower bowl 10yd line.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
They already do. Do you know what the 'market value' printed on the ticket for the Packers game was? $550 each! For the Panthers game, it's $125 each. That's for my section, which are lower bowl 10yd line.

When they used to send hard copy tickets, they had differing face values based on the opponent. Now that the tickets have went digital, there is no longer a "face value" shown on my digital tickets.
Where are you seeing this? Are single game tickets still being sold as hard copy? I thought they all went digital?

football karma

Reaction score
thats interesting

for example: whats the price for the Rams? (not that i expect an absurd number of Rams fans)

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
If anyone has Rams tix for MNF, I’ll be in Tucson and would be interested in making the trip to the game.

I don’t have Twitter.