Standing Tall And Traded
Reaction score
Can we all get over the Lakers? I think even their fans would say "Move on"

devilfan02

Registered
Reaction score
boisesuns said:
Can we all get over the Lakers? I think even their fans would say "Move on"

I'm way past them, worried about winning game 6 against the better team in LA. It's certain other babies that have nothing else to do since their team is no longer in the playoffs that annoy the hell out of me. D-Dogg, don't come on this board till next season starts. I have had to read all your BS the last month or so, I've kept quiet, but now your pushing it too far. No one here cares about the Lakers, their in the past and you should be too. Go home and lick your wounds

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
devilfan02 said:
God your a baby. Kobe got bounced and looked like an idiot by running his mouth. The MVP's kickin him while he's down. Go to a Laker board and whine with your fans, baby

:biglaugh:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
devilfan02 said:
I'm way past them, worried about winning game 6 against the better team in LA. It's certain other babies that have nothing else to do since their team is no longer in the playoffs that annoy the hell out of me. D-Dogg, don't come on this board till next season starts. I have had to read all your BS the last month or so, I've kept quiet, but now your pushing it too far. No one here cares about the Lakers, their in the past and you should be too. Go home and lick your wounds

Yawn. Your guy is the one still making reference to that series.

You seem awfully sensitive about the team you BEAT. Far more sensitive about winning that series than I feel about losing it.

BTW, that "better" team in LA might not win as many games against you as the Lakers did...reconcile that. Then move on.

You better close out the clips in six.

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Does everyone forget that the only reason Kobe said that "he doesn't know that kid" is because Bell went name-calling to the press in the first place? Jeez, let it go.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SirStefan32 said:
Somebody needs a hug.

That was the far better line, and far more insulting than calling Raja a kid. Sad that one didn't catch on, though SS32 is using it grandly.

:D

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Renz said:
Does everyone forget that the only reason Kobe said that "he doesn't know that kid" is because Bell went name-calling to the press in the first place? Jeez, let it go.

Of course they don't. The Kid can do no wrong...heck, some even have his move etched into their avatars.

I will say, The Kid has been the only one consistently showing up for the Suns in this series. He's had some very good games.

DeAnna

Just A Face in The Crowd
Reaction score
Look, everybody knows that Nash hates Kobe but he is too classy of a guy to make any bones about. That's why he uses Raja's body as a medium to project his hatred. Duh!!

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
DeAnna said:
Look, everybody knows that Nash hates Kobe but he is too classy of a guy to make any bones about. That's why he uses Raja's body as a medium to project his hatred. Duh!!

AAAAHHHHHAAAA!!!! Nash projected his arm onto Raja's for the clothesline! That's why Raja was kind of suprised at himself...it wasn't him, it was that wiccan Nash that did it. Tricksy tricksy.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
That was the far better line, and far more insulting than calling Raja a kid. Sad that one didn't catch on, though SS32 is using it grandly.

Raja's mom asking Kobe if he needs a hug still takes the cake. The Suns should just have his mom do all their smack talking for them.

Gaddabout

Plucky Comic Relief
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SunsTzu said:
Raja's mom asking Kobe if he needs a hug still takes the cake. The Suns should just have his mom do all their smack talking for them.

Sounds like a Campbell's chunky soup commercial to me!

devilfan02

Registered
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:

You seem awfully sensitive about the team you BEAT. Far more sensitive about winning that series than I feel about losing it.

BTW, that "better" team in LA might not win as many games against you as the Lakers did...reconcile that. Then move on.

There's a difference. The MVP is punkin Kome and he has every right to. Kome ran his trap, got bounced from the playoffs, and can now read about what his superior said about him in the newspaper while on his fishing trip. Or better yet, he can talk about it while commentating for TNT at a SUNS PLAYOFF GAME. HA, thats gotta really tear him up.

I'm not sensitive about the Lakers, I'm taking offense to you trolling the board continuing to talk about the Lakers when that series is long gone. Big difference. Either talk about the this series or be gone

We better close out the Clips in six, uhh?? Not worried, you saw what the MIGHTY SUNS did to you clowns in game 7. If you don't remember, we got your golden boy so rattled that he quit, then we stepped on your throat and won by thirty. The only thing that would have made the night better is if we sent in Burke to elbow Kwame straight across his face. Again, not worried about closing out the Clips in game 6

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
Mihm is a serviceable big; we'll get something good in return.

I love ya D-Dogg, but I think you're smoking from the same crack pipe as nowagimp.

As far as that mid-level exception - sure helped you getting Antonio Daniels last offseason...

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If they plan on keeping the '08 cap space they'll have a hard time signing MLE player for just 2 seasons. Those guys generally want longer deals.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Renz said:

uh... I believe it was Kobe who started this war of words after the last regular season game or Game 2 when people asked him if Bell had any effect on him and Kobe said he didn't even know who Raja was - but keep living the dream Renz - Kobe can do no wrong (except break up a dynasty and get away with rape, that is). :)

And again - see Sunstzu's post above - ain't no way anyone's signing a two-year deal for the MLE - at least anyone of worth - (Antonio Daniels - already mentioned above - ring a Bell? (no pun intended - okay, maybe a little pun intended :))

So Chris Mhim's sorry, injured ass is gonna bring something good and the Lakers are somehow gonna get someone to play for two years on the MLE while saving cap-space for 2008? Keep dreamin' D-Dogg. But hey, I don't besmirch you for doing so, it sure beats the reality of your situation.

jibikao

Reaction score
D-Dogg said:

If you don't feel sensitive about it, why do you even come here in the first place? You are so phony. You are praying that Suns would lose to Clipper so you have a reason to laugh. You are definitely not here to "cheer for Suns". And don't give me BS that you hope Suns can/should win with your paradoxical posts. Have you noticed that we haven't bad mouthing Clipper players in this forum?

We better close out the clips in six? We don't need you to tell us how this team should win but if you are looking for a reason to laugh at us, I can understand.

I just don't understand why you are still here on the Suns-specific forum. There are tons of general forums to visit where you can defend Kobe all day and all night. I am sure there are tons of threads out there for you to defend. ;)

Last edited:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
jibikao said:
If you don't feel sensitive about it, why do you even come here in the first place? You are so phony. You are praying that Suns would lose to Clipper so you have a reason to laugh. You are definitely not here to "cheer for Suns". And don't give me BS that you hope Suns can/should win with your paradoxical posts. Have you noticed that we haven't bad mouthing Clipper players in this forum?

We better close out the clips in six? We don't need you to tell us how this team should win but if you are looking for a reason to laugh at us, I can understand.

I just don't understand why you are still here on the Suns-specific forum. There are tons of general forums to visit where you can defend Kobe all day and all night. I am sure there are tons of threads out there for you to defend. ;)

Do you check under your bed at night to make sure I'm not hiding there? Just wondering...

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
jibikao said:
You are praying that Suns would lose to Clipper so you have a reason to laugh.

Actually, dense, I am cheering for the Suns because I can't stand the newbie LA fans that are acting like the Clippers are something real. I'm a Laker fan through and through, and I detest the Clippers and their fans for their misguided concept that one good year will equal them owning the city. I hate that attitude.

You'd probably understand that if you'd EVER read a post of mine before seeing "D-Dogg" as the poster and immediately reply "see!!! he loves Kobe and hates the Suns and boy is he bad and annoying and Kobe and Lakers and give it up and blah blah fast, blah blah dedicated, blah blah BLAH!!!"

If you guys let the Clips win this thing I WILL laugh at you...to no end. I said BEFORE the Lakers/Suns series that the winner had a hop/skip/jump to the WCF. I meant it, for either team. The Clips are pretenders, and you will dispatch them in six to my belly laugh. Super fun. I love this. I can't wait to run smack on Clipper fans who let the number eight seed Nuggets (oh, wait, the three seed, with the 8th seed record) take a game from them, while the Lakers played a real team (the Suns) and took them to seven.

You think I hate your team with a passion...you guys haven't earned that yet...but this year was a BIG step. You've now took three playoff series from my guys that I've watched, and I've hated every one. But you aren't hated yet. I'll still cheer for you. Win a couple more against us and there might be a rivalry.

Until then, your internal boil in your belly will have to suffice. You are fun to "debate" if only that you use the same tried and failed strategies from days gone by.

Jib, please put me on ignore if you hate me so. Still, check under your bed each night to make sure the Boogie-D-Dogg isn't lurking underneath. Don't forget the closet...that's where we Boogie-D-Doggs love to hide...

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
F-Dog said:
Smack forum

Ok, I see how this should be there, but I don't ever see your avatar there.

You should show up there more often.

Move it....NOW!!!

That means that little Stevie's comment really does need to be moved. And that he is a bitter little man. If a topic started with Steve's comment needs to be moved then you have to admit that his goal was to talk smack on the lakers.

Is that so?

F-Dog

lurker
Reaction score
When I want to talk smack, I go to InsideHoops. Sorry about that. :)

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
F-Dog said:
When I want to talk smack, I go to InsideHoops. Sorry about that. :)

Inside hoops is full of no-nothing sycophants of the home team. You are fare beyond that little drivel that seeps from the corners of the mouth that becomes posts on that board.

F-Dog, you are a good poster...why would you EVER vernture to that message board??? Nothing but trolls and a bunch of ill-timed smack resides there.

You are better than that. :)